Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cool on TideFans.com

Re: President Obama Talks Reuben Foster, Alabama and Ravens with Ozzie & Coach Harbau

Very nice Ozzie's love for us was evident.

2. Advertisement
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: President Obama Talks Reuben Foster, Alabama and Ravens with Ozzie & Coach Harbou

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonaudio View Post
    Some here are treading the line of discussing politics on the FB board. Keep it about football or it's going to NS.
    PLEASE don't punish the rest of the board because a few can not follow the rules on TideFans. It's a slap in the face to everyone here when you blatantly ignore the requests of the moderators. Let them start their own thread on NS.
    Last edited by J4Bama; February 7th, 2013 at 06:31 PM.
    If God wanted me to be humble, he would have sent me to Auburn.

BamaNation Hall of Fame GrayTide's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: President Obama Talks Reuben Foster, Alabama and Ravens with Ozzie & Coach Harbau

Quote Originally Posted by rtcjny View Post
    I vote this thread to the nonsports board where I can say what I really think.
    When you sign on here you should understand the rules. If your political views are stronger than your love for Alabama football then you do need to express your sentiments on the NS board.
    "My momma always said you got to put the past behind you before you can move on." Forrest Gump

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

BamaNation All-American
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Good grief! It was a call from the President of the United States who was elected by democratic process. It would have been just as impressive if W had made the call. Respect the office, if not the man.
    I agree, it's not about your political affiliation.
    It's about Alabama Football and getting mentions in the other arenas.
    It helps that Ozzie is a great spokesman for Alabama Football, and channeled the discussion into a 'Shout Out' for Alabama... Got to love that.
    Last edited by Ole Man Dan; February 7th, 2013 at 11:42 PM. Reason: format

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMan09's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Man Dan View Post
    I agree, it's not about your political affiliation.
    It's about Alabama Football and getting mentions in the other arenas.
    It helps that Ozzie is a great spokesman for Alabama Football, and channeled the discussion into a 'Shout Out' for Alabama... Got to love that.
    Exactly..I thought it was awesome & it's great free publicity for our football program..

BamaNation First Team
    Post Thanks / Like

The great thing is, when 'Bama takes the field next season, O'Bama won't need his handlers' help in IDing two potentially great new players in jerseys with the names REUB. FOSTER and ROB. FOSTER. Or REU. FOSTER and RO. FOSTER. How cool's that gonna be?