President Obama Talks Reuben Foster, Alabama and Ravens with Ozzie & Coach Harbaugh..

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
President Obama Talks Reuben Foster, Alabama and Ravens with Ozzie & Coach Harbaugh..

HAHA..Good stuff..Looks like President Obama keeps up with Bama Football pretty closely..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

Ttown13

Scout Team
Oct 3, 2007
Re: President Obama Talks Reuben Foster, Alabama and Ravens with Ozzie & Coach Harbou

That's incredible -- he knew about the tatoo :D

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Re: President Obama Talks Reuben Foster, Alabama and Ravens with Ozzie & Coach Harbou

That was nice. Roll Tide!
I thought it was awesome as well..Gotta love Ozzie saying he " works for two teams"..I sure hope he makes it back to T-Town one day..Like when Mal retires as our AD..I hope he takes the job as our AD..I can dream..

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
President Obama Talks Reuben Foster, Alabama and Ravens with Ozzie & Coach Harbough

Politics aside, that's gotta be cool talking to the POTUS on the phone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Capt. Jack

Suspended
Jun 20, 2006

Sometimes the president is an extremely likable guy.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL

I can't believe he knows about Foster! Really. There are some Alabama fans that don't even know about Rueben.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011

That was really neat. Ozzie is such a great ambasador for the U of A. It really was interesting that the President knew about Foster. Roll Tide!

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville

My only gripe is that he called us the Crimson. He's had our team up there 3 out of the past 4 years. We are not Harvard. We are the Crimson Tide! Since he's more of a basketball follower, I guess I'll let it slide. I doubt you'll see him call North Carolina the Tar.

RollinTider1335

All-SEC
Jun 12, 2010
Spring Hill, TN

That was really neat. Ozzie is such a great ambasador for the U of A. It really was interesting that the President knew about Foster. Roll Tide!
Yeah, he keeps up with Bama about as much as his skeet shooting technique. Political ploy is all. Some gopher prepped him before I'm sure.

pigsinspace

1st Team
Jan 26, 2011

Guys, he has a whole team of people devoted to prepping him on trivia. I did the same thing for Romney when he was on Finebaum's show.
Standard political techniques. I don't know why he would want to impress the state of Alabama, though. Donkeys have had about as much success as Tigers when facing Elephants lately in this state.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

Some here are treading the line of discussing politics on the FB board. Keep it about football or it's going to NS.

WalkaboutSean

1st Team
Nov 23, 2010

What's really awesome is that Ozzie injects Nick Saban and Alabama into the discussion himself. The guy is talking to the President and he puts in a plug for Alabama. Now that is loyalty...

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

What's really awesome is that Ozzie injects Nick Saban and Alabama into the discussion himself. The guy is talking to the President and he puts in a plug for Alabama. Now that is loyalty...
That's the best part of the video..I loved how the congratulatory phone call from the POTUS for the Ravens winning the Super Bowl..Ended up being praise for Alabama Football..We sorta stole The Ravens thunder ya could say..

Boo Radley

All-SEC
Dec 13, 2003
Domus Dulcis Alabamus
Re: President Obama Talks Reuben Foster, Alabama and Ravens with Ozzie & Coach Harbau

Good grief! It was a call from the President of the United States who was elected by democratic process. It would have been just as impressive if W had made the call. Respect the office, if not the man.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.