Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Eyes on Auburn radio show earlier tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Redwood Forrest View Post
    An aub at work said for two years in a row we played someone who was not a good team and how lucky we were in BCS games. I laughed in his face! We defeated the UNDEFEATED #1 team two years in a row ~ BUT WE ARE LUCKY.
    And beat both of them like they stole something. When someone says something so irrational as this you have to just walk away and never, ever take anything they say seriously (including anything work related).

2. Advertisement
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

It boggles the mind the things they say and apparently believe.

My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

The fact that we had 1 loss and needed help is true. I don't get the up and coming program comment - we are here and now and have been for 4 years.

BamaNation Second Team

Had a barner givng me a comparison of their class this year to Saban's first year Miles' first Urban's first. Reasoning that theirs is better than any of those and that they will likely win a NC with this class. Can someone please translate that rationle for me? I'm at a loss.

BamaNation All-American Catfish's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by goodnightjonboy View Post
    I'm in Auburn for work and heard about 5 minutes of the show this afternoon. They were assuring listeners that recruiting ratings and rankings didn't matter because they filled "needs." Rrrrrrriiiiggghhhhhtttt.
    You should have called in and told them to get back with you when they're recruiting for DEPTH instead of needs.
    Last edited by Catfish; February 6th, 2013 at 09:30 PM.
    "...Defense shut 'em down! Offense make plays! Hey, let's go be champions, boys!"- Greg McElroy

BamaNation All-American Catfish's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bama1985 View Post
    Did not hear any mention of Reese Dismukes. What happened?
    Allegedly, Dismukes and Foster exchanged words and Dismukes called him the "N" word. That was what caused Foster to leave his official visit to *U early and go to Tuscaloosa. Heath Evans, former *U fullback, was on a Huntsville sportstalk show hosted by Cole Cubelic yesterday and was raking Dismukes over the coals about it. He said he had been told by several current players what happened. Naturally, the denizens of the boog boards were attacking Evans for having a big mouth.
    "...Defense shut 'em down! Offense make plays! Hey, let's go be champions, boys!"- Greg McElroy

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by tidefan23 View Post
    The fact that we had 1 loss and needed help is true. I don't get the up and coming program comment - we are here and now and have been for 4 years.
    Not aimed at you, but we've been "Here" for generations.....
    "Bryant can take his'n and beat your'n, and then he can turn around and take your'n and beat his'n." -- Houston Oiler head coach Bum Phillips, a former player under Coach Bryant

BamaNation First Team

Wonder if the Barn picked up any recruits today based on the fact they have a chik-fil-a on campus?

BamaNation Hall of Fame Chukker Veteran's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Trying to stay positive and say sane things on a long Auburn radio program would be impossible.

BamaNation First Team Tider n LA's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Go to their websites and they will go in depth on how we are cheating. They are the most envious, jealous and irrational fan base that has ever existed on planet earth.

BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    Allegedly, Dismukes and Foster exchanged words and Dismukes called him the "N" word. That was what caused Foster to leave his official visit to *U early and go to Tuscaloosa. Heath Evans, former *U fullback, was on a Huntsville sportstalk show hosted by Cole Cubelic yesterday and was raking Dismukes over the coals about it. He said he had been told by several current players what happened. Naturally, the denizens of the boog boards were attacking Evans for having a big mouth.
    This "event" has been broadly reported - including by ESPN. IMO, if it is not aggressively addressed by Auburn officials, it will cost them in the recruiting game for years to come.

If Dismukes is publicly chastised and punished for his racist behavior, he is shown to be a bigoted individual. If it is not addressed publicly, you have to assume that the culture of the program is one that accepts the behavior, right?

BamaNation Hall of Fame Chukker Veteran's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

At first I figured it was just a rumor that an Auburn senior called a recruit a racist name. Surely he couldn't be that dumb. Hasn't he ever noticed the race of most of his teammates? Then I googled the guy, when this picture popped up, the rumor got easier to believe, he really might be that dumb.

BamaNation First Team Gallowglas's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Losers gonna moo.