Robert Nkemdiche Signs With Ole Miss

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Re: Robert Nkemdiche signs with....6:30am ct

My how things changed w with him. He could've been a contender.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Re: Robert Nkemdiche

Not a shocker. I'll be interested if they land some of the other guys that have been rumored the last few days.

CrimsonPride25

1st Team
Jul 25, 2012
Mobile, Al

Well spoken kid. Hate we missed out but tough to beat family ties and what Momma wants. That is the way I like an announcement to be handled, thank everyone and then announce where your going, no theatrics.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007

Media will slobber over Freeze with this signing, but I honestly don't think much of it. Obvious that the presence of his older brother was the key here for Nkemdiche, and in hindsight he would have followed him almost anywhere.

Now, getting guys like Tunsil, if that comes through, different story...

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

It will suck for Robert heading into his Jr Season when Ole Miss is on Probation and playing for NOTHING!

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al

Well spoken kid. Hate we missed out but tough to beat family ties and what Momma wants. That is the way I like an announcement to be handled, thank everyone and then announce where your going, no theatrics.
We were Mom's second favorite, she said as much before.. Just never clicked with Robert for some reason...

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville

As expected. I think Denzel really did a good job recruiting him. However, if Ole Miss didn't have such a surprising season last year, I don't think Robert would be there. He wanted to play for a contender. And I think they will be a contender for the next 3 years...or until Freeze moves on to greener pastures.

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL

You can't blame him for going with family but I think his talent may go to waste there, or worst he will be played so much on O & D that the chance of injury is huge.

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
Wasn't there some hoo-haa about us running a different defensive scheme than he wanted to play in?

Contrary to what Tom Luginbill, both Nkemdiche boys and all Ole Miss fans think, these two kids ALONE will not help them win ANYTHING in the SEC or the Nation. Getting through Bama, LSU,& TAMU isn't an easy task. Arky and MSST are a toss up, but to win the West you pretty much have to go undefeated. It's NOT going to happen for the Ole Miss Rebel Black bears unless they switch coaching staffs with us. LOL.

Best of Luck to him, though!

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL

Ole Miss & Mississippi State now have the #1 & #2 recruits in the nation according to 247. I believe that sound you just heard was the fabric of space and time being ripped apart.

1958againbear

1st Team
Jan 27, 2011
As expected. I think Denzel really did a good job recruiting him. However, if Ole Miss didn't have such a surprising season last year, I don't think Robert would be there. He wanted to play for a contender. And I think they will be a contender for the next 3 years...or until Freeze moves on to greener pastures.
I wonder if Freeze will use Tubs pine box technique when he leaves. He'd better leave soon to avoid the NZAA 'show cause'.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.