Eddie Lacy 2012 Highlights

You will suffer through one of two things in life, either the pain of discipline or the pain of disappointment - Nick Saban

2. Advertisement
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Eddie Lacy 2012 Highlights

NICE! My sub-woofer did a signature Ed Lacy spin while viewing it...lol.

BamaNation Second Team Bamatim15's Avatar

Thanks for posting. I think I've watched highlites of the BCS game everyday since Jan 7th and I love how he just went thru the irish like a hot knife in butter.

BamaNation First Team

really proud of mr lacy this past year. whether some want to admit it or not he had quite a few detractors among us.

he was a hoss.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Like art.
    “That issue has gone under the bridge, under the next bridge, over the next dam and is gone.”
    -CNS

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Man we have been very fortunate to just get one great running back after another and better every season. Sure, the other teams can pick up 4 and 5 stars but can they coach em up like they do at Bama? No how ... no way. RTR!!!
    “That issue has gone under the bridge, under the next bridge, over the next dam and is gone.”
    -CNS

BamaNation First Team Rattlehead82's Avatar
    My Mood
    Lurking on TideFans.com

Incredible...

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Fantastic video. Thanks for sharing that.

What a beast. Gonna miss him.

BamaNation All-American BamaHoosier's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

The unfortunate thing for Eddie Lacy is that he has been grossly overshadowed by the likes of some unbelievable backs. Between Ingram, Richardson, and then splitting time with Yeldon, I don't think he ever lived up to his full potential in the national spotlight. In another generation of Tide backs, he could have been a superstar, instead he became another back in a long line of backs. I expect some great things out of Lacy in the future, and I think there is a chance that he might be the most successful long tem back that we wind up putting in the NFL. It has been an unbelievable run over the past few years, and it will only get better with our newest class of backs. Roll Tide!!

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideFan in AU's Avatar
    Almost close enough to the pasture to smell it!
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by bamabomber View Post
    The unfortunate thing for Eddie Lacy is that he has been grossly overshadowed by the likes of some unbelievable backs. Between Ingram, Richardson, and then splitting time with Yeldon, I don't think he ever lived up to his full potential in the national spotlight. In another generation of Tide backs, he could have been a superstar, instead he became another back in a long line of backs. I expect some great things out of Lacy in the future, and I think there is a chance that he might be the most successful long tem back that we wind up putting in the NFL. It has been an unbelievable run over the past few years, and it will only get better with our newest class of backs. Roll Tide!!
    I agree with you, Eddie is underappreciated, and when he is 100%, I still say he's as good as any RB we've had under CNS. The good thing is our last 2 games have vaulted him into being a nationally recognized name. There was and still is a lot of mentions of him and especially his performance in the BCSNCG. Oddly enough, the Te'o drama has helped that in some regards. I've seen fanbases and media personalities mention Eddie is a lot of comments, jokes, etc regarding the situation. I'm really going to miss him.
    “And the roses in this grand ol’ stadium are once again Crimson!” - Eli Gold, Jan 7th, 2010

Alabama wasn’t just dominating Monday night. They were some word that has yet to be invented in the English language. - Aaron Torres, Jan 10th, 2012

"If this was a prize fight, they'd call it off!" - Brent Musberger, Jan 7th, 2013

BamaNation Second Team TraskiTideFan's Avatar

The man is just a beast. To watch him physically man handle a linebacker and shove him in the dirt while carrying the ball is pretty impressive. And to do it all with a grin on his face is even better. RTR :-)

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by TraskiTideFan View Post
    The man is just a beast. To watch him physically man handle a linebacker and shove him in the dirt while carrying the ball is pretty impressive. And to do it all with a grin on his face is even better. RTR :-)
    He's going to have a very successful Pro Career, and carries a couple BCS rings with him as he goes.

Personally, I'll miss circle button next season....you dont see that move that often anymore.

BamaNation Second Team BamaClay's Avatar

Thanks for the post. Feel a lot of pride in his play this year. Ton of joy to watch.