Blog: Latest Bama News 2/6/2013

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
TideNation ‏@TideNationESPN
The wait is over: Alabama has received Reuben Foster’s paperwork. The ESPN 150 No. 1 ILB’s saga is finally over.

Finally, I've been seeing o Twitter Bama hadn't seen RR. Foster's LOI..

Final answer: Reuben Foster gives Crimson Tide a five-star addition at linebacker (Alabama signee profile)-al.com

Alex Scarborough ‏@AlexS_ESPN
Former five-star Landon Collins. RT @ALLAMERICAN_2 Man I look back at my signing day and thank my mom for my decision and her letting me go.

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Every year, something crazy happens on national signing day. Whether it's a major upset in the selection processes or cold feet, something wacky is liable to happen before those coveted letters of intent are faxed in. Well, ESPN 150 running back Alex Collins (Plantation, Fla./South Plantation) has found himself in the middle of a signing day soap opera. Collins verbally committed to Arkansas on Fox Sports South Monday night, but he has canceled his announcement ceremony.

Collins cancels announcement ceremony-SEC Blog

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
There are always surprises and disappointments in every signing class. It’s just the nature of the business, although I’m not sure it’s politically correct to refer to recruiting as a business. At least, not in the SEC. Anyway, with most of the hay in the barn from national signing day 2013, keep in mind that it’s impossible to evaluate prospects only hours after their letters-of-intent are faxed in. So much can happen -- both good and bad -- over the next couple of years.

Signing day booms and busts revisited-SEC BLOG ESPN

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.