Freddie Kitchens QB Coach with Arizona Cardinals

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
I'm happy Freddie K is having success in coaching as I held my breath every time he threw while at Alabama.
" do as I say do, not as I did." I do see God tossing lightning bolts the first time Freddie tells then to put a little touch on their throws, lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

GreatMarch

All-SEC
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham, AL
Didn't CNS give Freddie his first coaching job at LSU? Freddie has gained a great deal of respect in the NFL as a coach but I think most of his time has been spent as a Tight End coach and Special Teams coordinator.

Didn't CNS give Freddie his first coaching job at LSU? Freddie has gained a great deal of respect in the NFL as a coach but I think most of his time has been spent as a Tight End coach and Special Teams coordinator.
He did a year at tiny Glenville State before going to LSU as a Graduate Assistant in 2000.

He's been a TE coach since 2006 (With one year as a TE coach in 2004 for Mississippi State). One year was with the Cowboys and the rest were with the Cardinals.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.