Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BamaNation First Team 1958againbear's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2014 BCS Championship Team tickets availabe now

As I recall the Rose Bowl tickets from StubHub, etc three years ago were nowhere near what this year's BCS tickets for us and ND were. I would hesitate to get locked into a premium now when they could me more reasonable closer to the game. As has been mentioned the Rose Bowl is a dump of a stadium.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American AlistarWills's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Tired on TideFans.com

Sent the link to family who has gone to all the BCS games somehow. Here is their response to this...

Don't get me started...Chris tried ordering some this morning and the website kept timing out...meanwhile they went ahead and transmitted the charge something like 11 times. Which means there's a hold of almost 1500 on our checking account. I'm so ticked off its not even funny. There's no phone number to call so I've sent multiple emails with no response. To make matters worse...there's no guarantee that the order really went through!
    Hope no one else has problems.
    I've read the end of The Book and I know who wins!

BamaNation Second Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

DO NOT BUY THESE RESERVATIONS TO BUY TICKETS!!!! Seriously though, I was looking at tickets, good, solid, 20-35 yard seating tickets on the bama side in september and october (way early in the season) on ebay, and those tickets were around $700 each. just saying, better seats, no gamble on losing money, just shop early. that's all i'm saying.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lost in TN View Post
    Remember that the Rose Bowl seats over 100k. The Orange Bowl and Sugar Bowl are a little over 75k. The Fiesta is around 65k. The extra 12,500 tickets per side will be huge. Also remember that you cannot realistically drive to Pasadena, so the tickets will not be nearly as scarce. The other wildcard is who our opponent would be. How well do they travel and are they bidding up the tickets.
    Rose bowl is now in the 92000 range these days.They removed around 10000 seats for soccer a while back.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Crimson1967's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Kiffin will have USC in the game, so that should jack up the price due to local demand.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon on TideFans.com

I have used Teamtix for two years now. No problems. Everyone says......the ticket prices will go down when you get closer to the game. Well, they do not. Alabama travels well. Pasadena is an awesome location. Notre Dame and Alabama was a high priced ticket and demand was strong. I will say this......there are risks involved that are noted in this thread. But I have never had a problem with the site. They have been very reliable in the past in my dealings with them.

BamaNation All-American bamabelle1991's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

When I checked first thing yesterday morning, the reserve fee was $110 per ticket. I almost jumped on it, but didn't.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by AlistarWills View Post
    Sent the link to family who has gone to all the BCS games somehow. Here is their response to this...

Hope no one else has problems.
    Send an email to inquiry@tournamentofroses.net and explain what happened. They will fix the issue. They did for me.

BamaNation All-American TIDEnGA's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by bamabelle1991 View Post
    When I checked first thing yesterday morning, the reserve fee was $110 per ticket. I almost jumped on it, but didn't.
    You should have! I was away from the computer when the email came out. That time was the difference in hundreds of dollars.

Post Thanks / Like

Agreed, and once the other programs realize that these are available, pretty much any top 15 team with a big fan base will be over $60.

BamaNation Scout Team
    Post Thanks / Like

Man checked today cause my friend told me about this site. I guess from what I gathered they are almost sold out of there Alabama seats. Im glad I learned about this site in time. It seems like a good deal.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tide96 View Post
    Agreed, and once the other programs realize that these are available, pretty much any top 15 team with a big fan base will be over $60.
    So much for that prediction, but I have seen some of the prices starting to spike up like FSU and Texas.

Post Thanks / Like

When we went in 2010, I bought tickets for 600 each. I am not sure how much they will be this yr but seems like a high price to gamble.