BamaNation First Team gtowntide's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Thank you Coach Saban

Thank you for all the coaches and support staff for another great class. No one out works Coach Saban and I'm so glad we have him, thank you coach and Roll Tide!

2. Advertisement

Re: Thank you Coach Saban

Quote Originally Posted by gtowntide View Post
    Thank you for all the coaches and support staff for another great class. No one out works Coach Saban and I'm so glad we have him, thank you coach and Roll Tide!
    Hear,hear!

Amazingly, this class, on paper, is even more talented than the 2008, 2009, and 2012 classes. It has to be one the best classes on paper in history.

I hope EVERY player comes in hungry to do things right on and off the field. I hope they push each other to get better and most of all I hope we get a couple of these guys to develop in great leaders for this team.

If so, this group could win multiple championships as well. Because the 2012 class, with AC, TJY, etc. are also extremely loaded.

BamaNation All-American NationalTitles15's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

It's really great to be able to watch signing day unfold in nervous anticipation rather than fear and dread that we won't get those 1 or 2 players to "make" the class. We have 12-15 guys that would have "made" one of our classes before Coach Saban arrived. I don't worry at all any more about recruiting. I just sit back and enjoy it and take it as it comes, always knowing we'll get our share and maybe then some. I can't thank the coaches - and especially Coach Saban - enough for the job done the last several years. I never sit down to watch a game "hoping" we will find a way to win. I know we have the better team - and that starts with recruiting. I know we will be better conditioned. I know the players will be developed and grow. I know we should win any game we go into against anyone we play. The big games are still nerve-racking, but not at all like before Saban. It's a great time in Alabama football history and I am happy to be here to see it.
    Roll Tide Roll!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NationalTitles15 View Post
    It's really great to be able to watch signing day unfold in nervous anticipation rather than fear and dread that we won't get those 1 or 2 players to "make" the class. We have 12-15 guys that would have "made" one of our classes before Coach Saban arrived. I don't worry at all any more about recruiting. I just sit back and enjoy it and take it as it comes, always knowing we'll get our share and maybe then some. I can't thank the coaches - and especially Coach Saban - enough for the job done the last several years. I never sit down to watch a game "hoping" we will find a way to win. I know we have the better team - and that starts with recruiting. I know we will be better conditioned. I know the players will be developed and grow. I know we should win any game we go into against anyone we play. The big games are still nerve-racking, but not at all like before Saban. It's a great time in Alabama football history and I am happy to be here to see it.
    Ditto
    "Well, this is the second time this season now that Florida has found itself trailing in a ballgame, they were down 7-0 against Kentucky. There are few truths in an uncertain world but here's one, this ain't Kentucky!" - Verne Lundquist

He's simply the best.

Quote Originally Posted by NationalTitles15 View Post
    I can't improve on this.^^^^^ Thanks, Coach and staff.
    "I don't like to lose. I don't expect to lose." - Nick Saban

BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Thank you Coach Saban

When we hired him in 2007, I knew we'd be back but this is a level I didn't see. Back to back and recruiting higher than anyone and with that a chance to three-peat?! Good times. Thanks coach, very much appreciated!

Sent from Jay's iPhone via Tapatalk
    ROLL TIDE!

Unbelievable what Coach has done since 07. A huge thank you to him and all involved in Alabama sports.
    Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
    - General George Patton

BamaNation All-SEC
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Living in Tennessee I heard all about how much we were over paying CNS, and how no coach could possibly be worth that much, and how his high salary would cripple the program at Alabama, and so on and so on.

No one could have ever expected this. Alabama right now is the strongest football program in college football history.

And the poor Vols ... what a disappointing first class for coach Butch Davis. I rarely see and orange hat or T-shirt anymore.

Thanks to the entire staff and all who supported CNS's hire.