Thank you Coach Saban

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
Thank you for all the coaches and support staff for another great class. No one out works Coach Saban and I'm so glad we have him, thank you coach and Roll Tide!

Ty Webb

Suspended
Feb 3, 2012
Amazingly, this class, on paper, is even more talented than the 2008, 2009, and 2012 classes. It has to be one the best classes on paper in history.

I hope EVERY player comes in hungry to do things right on and off the field. I hope they push each other to get better and most of all I hope we get a couple of these guys to develop in great leaders for this team.

If so, this group could win multiple championships as well. Because the 2012 class, with AC, TJY, etc. are also extremely loaded.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
It's really great to be able to watch signing day unfold in nervous anticipation rather than fear and dread that we won't get those 1 or 2 players to "make" the class. We have 12-15 guys that would have "made" one of our classes before Coach Saban arrived. I don't worry at all any more about recruiting. I just sit back and enjoy it and take it as it comes, always knowing we'll get our share and maybe then some. I can't thank the coaches - and especially Coach Saban - enough for the job done the last several years. I never sit down to watch a game "hoping" we will find a way to win. I know we have the better team - and that starts with recruiting. I know we will be better conditioned. I know the players will be developed and grow. I know we should win any game we go into against anyone we play. The big games are still nerve-racking, but not at all like before Saban. It's a great time in Alabama football history and I am happy to be here to see it.

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
It's really great to be able to watch signing day unfold in nervous anticipation rather than fear and dread that we won't get those 1 or 2 players to "make" the class. We have 12-15 guys that would have "made" one of our classes before Coach Saban arrived. I don't worry at all any more about recruiting. I just sit back and enjoy it and take it as it comes, always knowing we'll get our share and maybe then some. I can't thank the coaches - and especially Coach Saban - enough for the job done the last several years. I never sit down to watch a game "hoping" we will find a way to win. I know we have the better team - and that starts with recruiting. I know we will be better conditioned. I know the players will be developed and grow. I know we should win any game we go into against anyone we play. The big games are still nerve-racking, but not at all like before Saban. It's a great time in Alabama football history and I am happy to be here to see it.
Ditto

Crimson57s

1st Team
Aug 18, 2012
I can't improve on this.^^^^^ Thanks, Coach and staff.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Living in Tennessee I heard all about how much we were over paying CNS, and how no coach could possibly be worth that much, and how his high salary would cripple the program at Alabama, and so on and so on.

No one could have ever expected this. Alabama right now is the strongest football program in college football history.

And the poor Vols ... what a disappointing first class for coach Butch Davis. I rarely see and orange hat or T-shirt anymore.

Thanks to the entire staff and all who supported CNS's hire.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.