Ok, Ridiculous, just an unreal class...

dtgreg

All-American
Jul 24, 2000
Tuscaloosa
www.electricmonkeywrench.com
Have you stopped to catch your breath and read the measurables/bios on these individual recruits? They're SICK!!!! i love THIS CLASS!!!!! I can't believe it's real. We're dealin' for the forseeable future. Who will stand in our way? Not you, Georgia. Not you, Florida! Nick Saban Day:)

Arkytider68

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 5, 2012
Re: Ok, Ridiculous....

This may be old news but I read in an article today that when Brandon Hill enrolled several weeks ago he weighed 406 lbs. He is down to 390 lbs now but he wants to get down to 350. I know he is 6'7 but that is still crazy. Somebody working that hard to GET DOWN to 350.

bamapuppy

1st Team
Mar 28, 2008
Hillsborough, NC

This may be old news but I read in an article today that when Brandon Hill enrolled several weeks ago he weighed 406 lbs. He is down to 390 lbs now but he wants to get down to 350. I know he is 6'7 but that is still crazy. Somebody working that hard to GET DOWN to 350.
Terrence Cody did a similar thing? If I remember the reports correctly. Coach Saban told him if he lost a certain amount of weight, and I think it was like 40 pounds, then he would have earned a sholly. Looking back, that was the right call for TC, and I am sure that will be the right choice for Brandon Hill. Well, I am sure he will think so too, when they call his name on draft day :). Or maybe like Cody this year, and be on the team that just won the Super Bowl :).

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio

Terrence Cody did a similar thing? If I remember the reports correctly. Coach Saban told him if he lost a certain amount of weight, and I think it was like 40 pounds, then he would have earned a sholly. Looking back, that was the right call for TC, and I am sure that will be the right choice for Brandon Hill. Well, I am sure he will think so too, when they call his name on draft day :). Or maybe like Cody this year, and be on the team that just won the Super Bowl :).
Every February, I am amazed...Coach just keeps bringin 'em in, year after year after year...

Most schools hit a wall where they drop off due to the depth issue, but Saban just keeps convincing them to come join the fun...

It is simply amazing to see a top recruiting class each and every eyar. Aint it fun to be a Bama fan right now???

:) :) :)

mark4tide

1st Team
Mar 7, 2005
Hoover, AL

It is hard to hit a wall when players walk into his office and see 4 NC rings on the coffee table then look at the amount of players he puts in the NFL every year. They also see freshmen playing that have earned a spot. Why not come to Bama?

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL

It is hard to hit a wall when players walk into his office and see 4 NC rings on the coffee table then look at the amount of players he puts in the NFL every year. They also see freshmen playing that have earned a spot. Why not come to Bama?
This! If you are rated in the top 3 of your position, there is no reason why you should go anywhere else but Bama, period.

TheSabanator

Suspended
Oct 1, 2011
Birmingham,Alabama

Have you stopped to catch your breath and read the measurables/bios on these individual recruits? They're SICK!!!! i love THIS CLASS!!!!! I can't believe it's real. We're dealin' for the forseeable future. Who will stand in our way? Not you, Georgia. Not you, Florida! Nick Saban Day:)
You forgot...Not LSWHO!........:biggrin2:

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN

Every February, I am amazed...Coach just keeps bringin 'em in, year after year after year...

Most schools hit a wall where they drop off due to the depth issue, but Saban just keeps convincing them to come join the fun...

It is simply amazing to see a top recruiting class each and every eyar. Aint it fun to be a Bama fan right now???

:) :) :)

I think Coach Saban's philosophy of playing the best players resonates with the recruits, especially when they see the likes of Yeldon and Cooper being such integral parts of Alabama's success last year.

257WBY

Suspended
Aug 20, 2011

The talent level is beyond belief. Even more impressive is how well Alabama develops the talent once they are on campus.

Ty Webb

Suspended
Feb 3, 2012

This is a teaser title. I thought this was about EV or Ole Miss' recruiting class.

Where are the mods?

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.