Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BamaNation All-American
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com
    Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    Also, he's pushing 50 now and has added to his resume'. Some of the UGA fans are down on him, but he had significant problems to overcome there. ALSO - CMB has announced that he's abandoning his attempt to mimic Bama (the words of some of the UT fans, not mine) and is going to mimic Oregon. Searels might find a more comfortable berth with our offense...
    That should work for Mack about as well as it worked for chizik. He's clearly grasping at straws.

2. Advertisement

Re: FootballScoop says Stoutland to the Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by RollTide1224 View Post
    That should work for Mack about as well as it worked for chizik. He's clearly grasping at straws.
    Well, Cheeze flipped and flopped, but, now, Brown has flipped, flopped and flipped again...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

BamaNation First Team 1958againbear's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    Well, Cheeze flipped and flopped, but, now, Brown has flipped, flopped and flipped again...
    Brown has become an absolute joke. It's almost sad really. After that stellar recruiting class he signed (wasn't it only like 12 recruits?) that vote of confidence he got should be rescinded and he should be sent packing. But hey, who's complaining? Not me. Let him stay there forever. The only potential drawback for us is if his ineptitude strengthens aTm. I certainly don't expect Texas to be our opponent in any BCSCG in the next few years.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Yes and I hear Brown now does not want to be like Alabama after recruiting to that style of play and now is shooting to be more like Oregon. Talk about a confused man. It is sad really. And the Longhorn network is pitiful. The FCSSouthwest station out here tried to put a good face on the recruiting class for UTa but the Aggies are stealing the show. UTa is now trying to offer kids earlier to get a foot in the door.

i wonder if coach pendry would return if asked?
    "Every picture tells a story,don't it"

Oklahoma will begin working with the Pacific Institute after this season.

"(Oklahoma coach) Bob Stoops' words to me were, 'I want exactly what Alabama got,'" Richardson said.

"The university of awebarn!" CNS, 03-06-10

The University of Alabama........keeping the trophy industry busy since 1924! RTR!!!

"I'm just too damn old to start over somewhere else"! CNS 09.19.13

BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

FootballScoop says Stoutland to the Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    I doubt it, maybe just maybe for one season...

Sent from Jay's iPhone via Tapatalk

BamaNation Hall of Fame CapstoneGrad06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    He's still around the football program. He keeps a farm outside of Tuscaloosa.

I think Will Friend and Stacy Searels will be looked at. Or there could be a promotion with Justin Smiley and Chris Samuels already on staff.
    "Each play has a history and a life of its own. How is that play going to be remembered? If you're focusing on that play and what you have to do that single play, usually you'll do pretty good on it." - Coach Nick Saban

Suspended

Trying to copy Alabama didn't go so well for Mack.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by uaintn View Post
    Now being reported on several sites, some Bama-related, even Wikipedia (and we all know it is never wrong).
    Man, I hate that. Oh well, good luck coach...next
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present."

Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

BamaNation All-American Al A Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by 1958againbear View Post
    Brown has become an absolute joke. It's almost sad really. After that stellar recruiting class he signed (wasn't it only like 12 recruits?) that vote of confidence he got should be rescinded and he should be sent packing. But hey, who's complaining? Not me. Let him stay there forever. The only potential drawback for us is if his ineptitude strengthens aTm. I certainly don't expect Texas to be our opponent in any BCSCG in the next few years.

He may have recruited a group of BIG offensive linemen but that's about it this year. It will be a long time before they agree to play A & M and when they do it will be so that they can really improve recruiting in Texas. Until then, I think A & M will have the upper hand in recruiting and in the end product: winning!
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give me Liberty, or give me Death!" Patrick Henry

My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by 257WBY View Post
    Trying to copy Alabama didn't go so well for Mack.
    That's because Mack has no clue about The Process!
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give me Liberty, or give me Death!" Patrick Henry

My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by 1958againbear View Post

He was given a vote of confidence by a senile AD. However, let's keep it that way.

I do honestly think he will not be the head coach after next year unless there's a miracle in Austin on that campus.

Quote Originally Posted by Al A Bama View Post
    That's because Mack has no clue about The Process!
    Absolutely. He hasn't the ability to copy CNS...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus