FootballScoop says Stoutland to the Eagles

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
Coach Saban is as good or better at evaluating coaches as he is players so I have all the confidence in the world that he will get a top flight replacement for coach Stoutland.

I'd also bet his moving on to coach in the pros has more to do with being the coach of the best O'line in college last year than any lingering problems from Miami. Either way, I wish him the best.

MrRourke

Suspended
Jan 24, 2013
Tough break, but any rising young assiant, or any coach with aspirations to move up would be salivating to step in and coach that line with this offense we have returning

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Saban is two for two on offensive line coaches. Have no fear guys, he'll get another guy who fits into the scheme (and a lot of experience).

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Tough break, but any rising young assiant, or any coach with aspirations to move up would be salivating to step in and coach that line with this offense we have returning
The last two have been grizzled vets. In fact, the first had to be talked out of retirement. He hired Stacy Searels at LSU, who was only 41 at the time, but he had a pretty good resume'. He's only been at UTa now for a couple of years, but I'd bet Saban has him on speed dial...

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Searels might want out of that cluster anyway. Alabama is a bastion of stability for assistants right now. The program is humming, the coach doesn't have an NFL itch, and the talent to work with is excellent.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
With all the mess at Miami, JS may be doing us a favor and covering his behind...if "stuff" comes out then he will be a target of the NCAA. In the NFL they cannot hurt him...even if they were to have a "show cause" label on him.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Have to believe that this deal was done but on the condition that it was not announced until after NSD to avoid recruiting defections.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.