Question: Offensive Line Assistant coaches

Bamaglory

1st Team
Dec 8, 2005
Word was before Cristobal was to be interviewed that Elliott from SC was offered and will let them know tomorrow per another site.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Wouldn't complain at all if Cristobal was hired.
I would not either. I know he had a bad final year as the HC but I liked the way he conducted himself and I would imagine he would be an excellent FLA recruiter. Being an ex OL would be a big advantage also.

Ty Webb

Suspended
Feb 3, 2012
I would prefer Hill. He has been a OL coach in the NFL for a decade and an ex head coach.

I think coaching is more important for OL coach than recruiting. That said, I think Hill could do some damage in CA given his ties there.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
I would prefer Hill. He has been a OL coach in the NFL for a decade and an ex head coach.

I think coaching is more important for OL coach than recruiting. That said, I think Hill could do some damage in CA given his ties there.
I too for some reason really want it to be Hill. Though Cristoball is young, a good coach, and is familiar recruiting the area.

TIDE24

1st Team
Jan 12, 2000
Bartlett, TN
not that my opinion matters, but I really like this hire. I saw him interviewed while he was at FIU, and saw his teams play a few times. I liked what I saw then. I think he will fit in well.

RTRCharlotte

Scout Team
Jul 26, 2010
He will have a lot of work to do. The OL is in a rebuilding (I think the last significant rebuilding year was 2010) and we have national championship aspirations.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.