Today's Question: Think of three important years in your life — not including the yea

TideFans Reporter

Click for Real-Time Bama News
Sep 21, 2006
Today's Question is....

Think of three important years in your life — not including the year you were born. Why are these 3 separate years so important? What happened, and where were you?

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
1997 decided to become an architect that year.
2009 lost my job and learned just how much money I waste.
2013 for some reason I just get the feeling this is going to be a big year for me.

Zorak

All-American
Jan 8, 2010
Orlando, FL (Winter Park area)
2011--Got married, started getting the feeling that I was stuck in an emasculating go-nowhere job in Mississippi, job search, got my current job in Athens, moved, one of my grandmothers died (at 90 after a prolonged illness), Mrs. TiA's grandfather died (early 70s after a prolonged bout with Alzheimer's), Alabama won a national championship

2004--Graduated from college, got my first real job, decided that was an emasculating go-nowhere job, decided to go to graduate school, my first niece was born.

1989--Family moved from South Carolina to Alabama

exiledNms

Hall of Fame
Aug 2, 2002
Hattiesburg, MS (USA)
~1967 - became a Christian
1984 - this gorgeous Bama coed w/ beautiful blue eyes married way beneath herself (we celebrate 29 years this coming June)
tie between 1988 & 1990 - son born in 88, daughter born in 90.

(I cheated a little, but so did bama_wayne1...;))

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I wonder if this question even applies to me :)

If I had one year I could go back & relive - the best ever - it was 1991. Do y'all wanna see how well I can do this? I'll wait for a yes but keep it brief here. I'd love to do my favorite year but here goes.

1) 1991

Nothing else is close.

The Super Bowl was great. I became the first male in history of MUW to give a recital. Graduated college. Got married. The Braves had a year I'll never forget. Jordan won his first title. And the Tide went 11-1. I joined the USAF.

You know, that's a lifetime & I had it in 12 months.

2) 1985 - my little brother was born (16 years younger), I began going to church, became musical, saw my last Braves game with my grandfather and the Kick won the Iron Bowl plus the UGA comeback was great and Pete Rose passed Ty Cobb.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.