Blog: Latest Bama News 2/8 Thru 2/10/2013 Weekend Edition

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
People who make their living sizing up high school recruits for the next level overwhelmingly know what they're doing: Coaches who pass on future stars while handing out scholarships to future busts tend not to last very long. And even the online recruiting rankings, when taken as a whole, have a consistent track record of predicting who's going to make it and who's not. The conventional wisdom about what makes (or breaks) a viable college player is conventional for a reason.
Includes Rasad Johnson:

All-Walk-On Team: The decade's most surprising successes-blog/eye-on-college-football

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
I think that Reuben would like to please everyone. And I think that he learned in this process that that's very, very difficult—and probably impossible—to do and I think that's probably what he feels bad about. I think Reuben came here because he wanted the structure, he wants to get it right, he wants to do things the right way and we want to help him do that. I think he's got the right heart and the right character to do it.

Foster's Father's Arrest Shouldn't Impact Perception of Bama's Recruit-b/r

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.