BamaNation Hall of Fame CapstoneGrad06's Avatar

2015 Prospect: Georgia OL Dallas Warmack

Meet the younger brother of Chance Warmack. He's already got some pretty good size for a sophomore interior offensive lineman. Hopefully he will have his brother's talent, and be part of the 2015 class. He will be interesting to watch the next two years.

http://247sports.com/Player/Dallas-Warmack-26965
    "Each play has a history and a life of its own. How is that play going to be remembered? If you're focusing on that play and what you have to do that single play, usually you'll do pretty good on it." - Coach Nick Saban

2. Advertisement
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: 2015 Prospect: Georgia OL Dallas Warmack

Does this mean we may not have seen the last of WarmackBelly?! YES!!!!!!!
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

Doesn't he know Deionte Thompson has already committed for the 2015 recruiting class? He is going to left behind if he doesn't board the train quickly
    Order Of Operations: Run the football, score TD's, humiliate opposing offenses, win games, embarrass Auburn.

BamaNation All-SEC CrimsonTheory's Avatar
    My Mood
    Brooding on TideFans.com

WarDaddy 2: The Reckoning.
    the former CrimsonBleedRed.

BamaNation All-American CHATTBRIT's Avatar
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

Looked at his profile and it noted he was cool towards Alabama. Is it that it is just too early in the process to expect a better reaction? I would think Chance's success at Alabama would be a great indicator.
    My basset hound, Henry. 10-14-1998 - 04-09-2012
    Remembering Victor Ellis #9
    I would rather burn an American flag to protect the Constitution than burn the Constitution to protect the American flag

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

2015 Prospect: Georgia OL Dallas Warmack

Quote Originally Posted by CHATTBRIT View Post
    Looked at his profile and it noted he was cool towards Alabama. Is it that it is just too early in the process to expect a better reaction? I would think Chance's success at Alabama would be a great indicator.
    Yes. Too early. Bama is the only school listed, which indicates it's too early.
    Last edited by RTR91; March 21st, 2013 at 11:17 AM.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

(In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    Yes. Too early. Bama is the only school listed, which indicates it's too late.
    What's too late?

Profile now has other schools listed and shows Bama and UGA as warm.

I don't know anything about his situation but every once in a while, a brother will want to "make his own name" and will actually be turned off on going to his older brother's school. I think the opposite is the general rule though.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by day-day View Post
    What's too late?
    I meant early. Not sure why I said late.
    Coach Bryant

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    I meant early. Not sure why I said late.
    Ha! A slight difference there.

BamaNation Hall of Fame CapstoneGrad06's Avatar

He has some early interest in Georgia, but says he would love to play at Alabama like his brother. There's still lots of work to do with the 2014 class, so it will be a good bit before his recruitment gets going.
    "Each play has a history and a life of its own. How is that play going to be remembered? If you're focusing on that play and what you have to do that single play, usually you'll do pretty good on it." - Coach Nick Saban