Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

JUCO DT DJ Jones Update De-Commits From FSU, Signs With Ole Miss

While he's currently committed to FSU, DJ appears interested in Alabama along with Ole Miss, South Carolina, and Auburn.

He will sign his LOI on December 17. He's taking his official visit to Alabama this weekend and has visited a few other times.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation First Team

Re: JUCO DT DJ Jones Update (FSU Commit)

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post

While he's currently committed to FSU, DJ appears interested in Alabama along with Ole Miss, South Carolina, and Auburn.

He will sign his LOI on December 17. He's taking his official visit to Alabama this weekend and has visited a few other times.
    Nice offer list on 247. Would he be a take? Does he fit what we`ve currently been emphasizing in DL?

FB | REC Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Tideflyer View Post
    Nice offer list on 247. Would he be a take? Does he fit what we`ve currently been emphasizing in DL?
    We've recruited him hard for a long time, and I think he would be a pretty definite take. Just don't know if he's willing to renege on FSU.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

He canceled his official visit to Tuscaloosa this weekend. Bama appears to be out of the running.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

(In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

BamaNation All-American

Running out of slots anyways...........

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Signed with Ole Miss today.
    Coach Bryant

FB | REC Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    Signed with Ole Miss today.
    Guess this is one of those "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all" situations.

This one is as big of a surprise as most of their haul in 2012.
    Last edited by BigEasyTider; December 17th, 2014 at 10:23 AM.

My Mood
    Mellow on TideFans.com

The CB in his profile has him @58% to Ole Miss...but it just stinks like '12 to me. Who's next for The Rebals? (CK ref.) :-) RTR

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by BigEasyTider View Post
    Guess this is one of those "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all" situations.

This one is as big of a surprise as most of their haul in 2012.
    Agreed, but do we now two awbern$ to contend with?

BamaNation First Team

That place is just absolute magic, ain`t it ( well, the girls are, have to admit!)?

BamaNation All-American 230kv_barehand's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Wow.....

Guess the dream of being Criminole just couldn't compare to the reality of being a Black Bear Land $hark $teel Magnolia Hotty Toddy Rebel.
    "A politician is a person that can smoke a cigar, down a shot of bourbon, kiss a baby, and talk out of both sides of their mouth all at the same time."

BamaNation Hall of Fame derek4tide's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Laquon sure loves it there......
    "There are two pains in life. There is the pain of discipline and the pain of disappointment. If you can handle the pain of discipline, then you'll never have to deal with the pain of disappointment." - Nick Saban