BamaNation All-American Matt0424's Avatar

2015 Prospect OT Isaiah Prince

I didn't see a thread for him anywhere in the archives, but I wanted to start one. He seems to be our highest priority lineman left on the board, and a position of need even with our stacked OL class. I don't think the recent commitment of Womack has any bearing on him.

It seems like as of now this is a three team race between us, the home team (Maryland) and the team we play on Jan 1 (tOSU in case you've been in hiding). He has a visit set for Jan 16 to the Capstone, followed by a Jan 23 visit to Columbus.

Here are the links to the various recruiting sites.

RIVALS
    ESPN

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation First Team

Re: 2015 Prospect OT Isaiah Prince

Some sites list him at 270, but I think he's closer to 280. He's going to benefit greatly from a redshirt year.

BamaNation All-American Matt0424's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RammerJammer91 View Post
    Some sites list him at 270, but I think he's closer to 280. He's going to benefit greatly from a redshirt year.
    Yeah, he's definitely in need of some time in the weight room. He is very long and lean right now, which works well in HS but not in the SEC.

BamaNation All-American CHATTBRIT's Avatar
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

Hope he got to spend time with Arie re playing at Alabama and going on to the NFL
    My basset hound, Henry. 10-14-1998 - 04-09-2012
    Remembering Victor Ellis #9
    I would rather burn an American flag to protect the Constitution than burn the Constitution to protect the American flag