Congratulations Again To My Bama Friends On Your Recruiting Class

Maverick2

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 28, 2012
CNS pulled in another great class, he's got it going on all cylinders.

ND had a strong class and this is the first time in over 10 years ND FINALLY has a full 85 kids on scholarship. So hopefully we will finally be able to get a good rotation of players the way you guys do.

God Bless and good luck!

Maverick2

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 28, 2012
Thank you, and congrats on your class also. I'm not so happy about Vandeross but win some lose some.

Well, you guys win a LOT more than you lose that's for sure. I know ND is going hard after a few kids from Ga, for 2014. The Williams kid who has been up to ND twice on his own dime with a teammate we pulled in this year Rochell. We will have a good shot with him. The other is the Macmillen kid (I think that's his name) ILB who right now claims the Buckeyes are his leader. We'll see on him.

Well, I am up in NJ hoping I don't lose power with this Noreaster

Last edited:

Bama Bird

Scout Team
Feb 6, 2013
College Football is a better sport when Alabama and Notre Dame are at the top. Congrats on your signing class

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Hope you stay warm and toasty up there in the northern realms. I am so glad we get over our winter cold in just a few days each year.

Sorry you guys got Eddie V. as I think he is a winner. However, really happy with the class we signed. Many had been long time commits so there was no pomp and circumstance on their signing.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Well, you guys win a LOT more than you lose that's for sure. I know ND is going hard after a few kids from Ga, for 2014. The Williams kid who has been up to ND twice on his own dime with a teammate we pulled in this year Rochell. We will have a good shot with him. The other is the Macmillen kid (I think that's his name) ILB who right now claims the Buckeyes are his leader. We'll see on him.

Well, I am up in NJ hoping I don't lose power with this Noreaster
OUCH! I was in school in NYU for the blizzard of January, 1964. No fun at all. Stay safe...

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
CNS pulled in another great class, he's got it going on all cylinders.

ND had a strong class and this is the first time in over 10 years ND FINALLY has a full 85 kids on scholarship. So hopefully we will finally be able to get a good rotation of players the way you guys do.

God Bless and good luck!
That is wild that a major program went a decade without a full compliment of players. Speaks to the turmoil they've suffered previous to Kelly.

Maverick2

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 28, 2012
That is wild that a major program went a decade without a full compliment of players. Speaks to the turmoil they've suffered previous to Kelly.

It was Tyrone Willingham who by far was the WORST coach ND EVER had. Lazy at recruiting. When Weis took over from Willingham, there were only 65 kids on scholarship. Can you imagine? Self imposed "sanctions". There were years when Willingham recruited a total of 2 linemen, that's for BOTH offense AND defense. Now couple that with ND's policy of NOT taking JUCOS's, higher academic core requirements than the NCAA requires and it has taken this long. Willingham also ran Washington into the ground too after ND.

Talk about a program's purgatory.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Talk about a program's purgatory.
Well, at least you don't do "Faustian bargains" any more.

And I like to think Kelly showed his confessional bonafides in the BCS halftime interview - and Father-soon-to-be-living-Saint Saban gave him only a small penance for being forthright.

Hoping for you that another high tide stays away from the Shore this weekend.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Raekwon McMillan - He is high on OSU right now, but with Saban now personally involved in his recruitment, we are worried. A long way to 2014 NSD.

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
Raekwon McMillan - He is high on OSU right now, but with Saban now personally involved in his recruitment, we are worried. A long way to 2014 NSD.
The state go Georgia is absolutely loaded -- again. Will be interesting to watch if UGA changes it's approach, and launches a more effective defense of its borders, now that The Prodigal Bagman has returned home.

JPT4Bama

Hall of Fame
Aug 21, 2006
Hoover, AL
The state go Georgia is absolutely loaded -- again. Will be interesting to watch if UGA changes it's approach, and launches a more effective defense of its borders, now that The Prodigal Bagman has returned home.
That would be Coach Rodney Garner I do believe! If we thought Troopah was bad....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.