More issues at USC. Kiffin fires OC a day after signing day

BamaGoose

Suspended
Dec 7, 1999
Meridianville, Al.
http://www.foxsportswest.com/02/08/...r/msn_landing.html?blockID=861387&feedID=3707

Polamalu, a former USC fullback, coached running backs and held the title of offensive coordinator for the last three seasons.
The embattled Kiffin, however, was the play-caller and ran the offense for a team that opened the season No. 1 but finished 7-6,
Several current and former USC players expressed their feelings about Polamalu through social media.

"Not only did we lose the best coach, we lost the only Trojan who was on staff. Real sad day," fullback Soma Vainuku posted on Twitter.

bamabryan

Hall of Fame
Jan 1, 2006
Alabaster, AL.
Lame Kitten is nothing short of an absolute joke. If I were a D-1 head coach I would not allow him to be the waterboy on my football team. He has to go down as one of the greatest salesmen in football history. This cancer has someone convinced the Raiders, UcheaT and U$C to hire him.

I would love to see U$C give him a lifetime contract.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I think many of us predicted the downfall of the USC program when they hired Kiffin and he is making us proud. Keep up the fabulous work Lame and this time next year maybe your daddy can get you a job in the Cowboys training room.

Bama Bird

Scout Team
Feb 6, 2013
I predict that Lane Kiffin will be regarded one day as one of the worst coaches of all time.

bamabryan

Hall of Fame
Jan 1, 2006
Alabaster, AL.
Maybe this is one of the reasons their class took a late nose-dive. Wow, can't believe I used the word "class" in sentence about Kiffin...
I think the "altercation" they had in the lockeroom after the loss to GT certainly didn't help them with this recruiting class. I think it's obvious he's lost this program and I don't think the current players have much respect for him.

TRU

All-SEC
Oct 3, 2000
Tampa, FL
Kiffen is really the gift that keeps on giving. I hope that by the time the sanctions are through Kiff has damaged the program to such an extent that they can't hire anyone but a Chizik clone. I want to see them below 500 for decades.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
What's sad about the whole situation is the fact UCLA isn't capitalizing & becoming the dominant program while they have the chance too..They have a golden opportunity while USC is down & the NCAA sanctions are kicking in..

luvthat_TIDE

All-SEC
Aug 10, 2004
I really don't like that man. Why has he had the career jobs he has had??? Has he EVER been a proven winner (PLAYER OR COACH)? I just don't understand how lame has risen so fast.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.