rickvox79

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2008
Pace, FL

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Can't really measure being a winner in the combine circuits but Upshaw has it...he always played his best in the big games too.

Atl Joe

1st Team
Nov 27, 2010
Didn't Upshaw cause the LaMichael James fumble in the Super Bowl? I think he might have been the one to knock it out.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Interesting in the follow up threads and comments about four Ravens fans were saying they thought the Ravens should draft Jesse Williams with their first pick and one even promoted Nico johnson to replace Lewis.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Interesting in the follow up threads and comments about four Ravens fans were saying they thought the Ravens should draft Jesse Williams with their first pick and one even promoted Nico johnson to replace Lewis.
Nico and Ray are definitely the same style of LB. More downhill run stoppers than pass coverage. Ray is just a tremendous athlete; Nico may have an issue with speed in the NFL. The Ravens DL doesn't need much help unless they expect to lose some guys to FA with cap space or something. They have Ngata, Cody, and Kruger. I think they'll look at S, LB, or WR in Round 1. Nico would be there in round 2 and possibly in 3.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
There's a cool video on page four of the comments of Upshaw flipping a car. I tried to link it here but couldn't.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.