Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    BamaNation Hall of Fame rizolltizide's Avatar

Re: Just when I thought a group of fans couldn't get any sorrier...

Quote Originally Posted by bama579 View Post
    Is this a teaser thread title?
    Appears to be. I had no idea it was referring to the barn until I opened it.
    RIP Hub

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by rizolltizide View Post
    Appears to be. I had no idea it was referring to the barn until I opened it.
    same here i assumed LSU
    Due to the current workload, the light at the end of the tunnel will be temporarily turned off.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TexasBama's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rolltide7854 View Post
    They have a equally disgusting view of Katherine Webb.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=6&f=1010&t=11279724
    Its OK to be Gay

Quote Originally Posted by BamaMoon View Post
    Actually, you don't understand that they think we are still stinging over 28-27. I read ITAT occasionally for entertainment purposes and you'd be amazed how often it comes up. They really think that their comeback win is bothering the Bama Nation despite the last two championship crystals. It just shows you that they care more about beating Bama than anything else and they think that's what matters more to us.

Also, they love explaining how our last two championships were "lucky."

And, one more for you, they think CNS's comments about his "adjustment" on recruiting d-lineman for the HUNH offenses is evidence that he's "getting scared" and this poster actually believes this change will lead to CNS's demise. Sounds crazy but this guy evidently believes this foolishness! If you go there it's the thread called "lol." It really will make you do that!
    Those morons gloat even AFTER they lose. They have even found the temerity to run their mouths after getting completely destroyed in the last two Iron Bowls. The barn offense has not come close to scoring a single point on us since $cam was their qb. The combined total of the last two is 91-14, and yet, they beat their little chests over a kickoff return in 2011 and recovering a fumble against our THIRD string late in the game last season! They boast about "almost winning" against us in 2009. They talk about how 31-7 in 2001 and 36-0 in 2008 were closer games than the scores indicated. That one game means so much to them, that even the losses (no matter how lopsided) are something for them to hang their hats on. It is truly unreal.
    When my grandma left this life, I didn't say bye. I said see you later.

RIP, Grandma. Forever in my heart.
    01/04/1926-08/11/2012

My generous employer gives us 104 vacation days a year. They are called Saturday and Sunday.

BamaNation Hall of Fame CrimsonSEC's Avatar
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by bama579 View Post
    Is this a teaser thread title?
    As we used to say in the military..........RHIP
    Lee

"A long way," he said after being asked how far the Crimson Tide had come since Coach Nick Saban arrived three years ago. "I guess you could say it's the distance from Shreveport to Pasadena."
    Mike Johnson