Link: Just when I thought a group of fans couldn't get any sorrier...

PCBamafan

3rd Team
Oct 18, 1999
Panama City, Fl
Jealousy fits them! The very definition of "little brother" syndrome! Still can't convince me 2010 wasn't a bought title. That investigation went away WAY too quickly! Had the NZAA done the right thing and made Auburn suspend SCam under threat of having to forfeit games, they would have won maybe 7-8 games that year, including the Iron Bowl. Worst championship team ever!

Suits me fine to beat them by 28 every year!

Al Becker

3rd Team
Jan 25, 2011
Trussville, Al.
Very sad bunch indeed, but nothing surprises. I browsed a coupleof their boards after signing day and was once again amazed. Two truths from their boards: 1.Bama cheats to get every recruit. No one would ever want to go until the REC buys the Charger and gets mom a job and 2. Saban fears the HUNH since they "dominated" the 2nd half in 2010. (ignoring the fact that Mahlzan's offenses average around 16 points a game against Bama) The best offensive player in the conference in years against one of our youngest defenses and all they get is 28 and tht is domination. Barner logic indeed.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Is this a teaser thread title? ;) :biggrin2:
If it's not, it should be - them "boog maggots" (beautifully played!) apologizing ("We so sorry") for every putrid breath they take on behalf of their so-called football program.

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
Actually, you don't understand that they think we are still stinging over 28-27. I read ITAT occasionally for entertainment purposes and you'd be amazed how often it comes up. They really think that their comeback win is bothering the Bama Nation despite the last two championship crystals. It just shows you that they care more about beating Bama than anything else and they think that's what matters more to us.

Also, they love explaining how our last two championships were "lucky."

And, one more for you, they think CNS's comments about his "adjustment" on recruiting d-lineman for the HUNH offenses is evidence that he's "getting scared" and this poster actually believes this change will lead to CNS's demise. Sounds crazy but this guy evidently believes this foolishness! If you go there it's the thread called "lol." It really will make you do that!
Those morons gloat even AFTER they lose. They have even found the temerity to run their mouths after getting completely destroyed in the last two Iron Bowls. The barn offense has not come close to scoring a single point on us since $cam was their qb. The combined total of the last two is 91-14, and yet, they beat their little chests over a kickoff return in 2011 and recovering a fumble against our THIRD string late in the game last season! They boast about "almost winning" against us in 2009. They talk about how 31-7 in 2001 and 36-0 in 2008 were closer games than the scores indicated. That one game means so much to them, that even the losses (no matter how lopsided) are something for them to hang their hats on. It is truly unreal.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.