Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: The Story Can`t Be Told Any Better (highligts)

Very good video...well done.
    Bama 867-314-44 72.6% On the field

2012 SEC CHAMPIONS
    BACK TO BACK NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

2. Advertisement
    My Mood
    Cool on TideFans.com

Wow Standing Ovation. That was well thought out. Even gave a nod to the teams who helped us. Very thoughtful.

The Story Can`t Be Told Any Better (highlights)

Awesome stuff!!!

My thoughts below:

1. Best 30 minutes I've spent at work this year by far
    2. For the Mizzou game, I know it was a snoozer but man, how can we not have the Yeldon water dive/splash??
    3. The A&M highlights make me even more angry; like peeling the scab off a wound. 2 under thrown deep patterns in the 4th that would have certainly been TDs. 1st & goal from the 6th and 1 run play called. SMH...but hey, we won the ring. That's all that matters...right? Right?
    "I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships. Conference championships and national championships. I love it here because that's just not what I want, but what this fanbase expects."
    --Alabama Head Football Coach, Nick Saban

“Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on it’s ability to climb a tree, it will spend it’s whole life believing it is stupid.” — Albert Einstein

My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Re: The Story Can`t Be Told Any Better (highlights)

`
    Right.
    ---------------------------------------

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

Robert Frost

BamaNation Hall of Fame
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I can't believe he didn't include the 2pt conversion after Yeldon's score in the SECCG. I thought that was the moment we turned the momentum (though it kinda went back and forth on the scoreboard) because it was the team and staff saying "we're coming for you."

That was awesome. I'm still shaking from seeing that Bama vs Georgia game. And that A & M game.?!@*&#%^

This was one awesome season.
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give me Liberty, or give me Death!" Patrick Henry

As all of you must know, I cannot take credit for the video, but I did find it..... It is the best video that I have ever seen that was made about the Crimson Tide and a Championship Season.... For the last few years of our championship games, we have heard all the excuses.... Colt got hurt, backed into the game, Teo having a love affair online by a ghost..... It was the way we dominated each comer in those games..... Personally, I feel that what has happened is the absolute hard work our coaches instilled in each and every player on this team. Every team has great athletes, but not every team has a coaching staff that exudes a frame of mind that if we give the effort that our God given talent, to reach beyond our abilities, to excel in any endeavor we may choose........ That is what Coach Saban has done for us..... It is a belief that you can.... That comes from deep inside the ones who really want to attain perfection, even if it is really not attainable..... I have no doubt what so ever, as long as we have Coach Saban to instill this goal of perfection, no matter how great or mediocre ones talent may be, we will always be champions......

In my last days on earth, I adhere to the direction of God to try to obtain perfection..... I know it will never be reached..... But striving to reach it is what makes me strong enough to live my life in dignity......
    After the A&M game, our only loss, I saw a team that was not going to succumb to adversity.... It had to take the ball bouncing in our way, but the Crimson Tide took complete advantage of it to attain perfection, something a mere mortal, who was only a tool, to provide a dignified self confidence to the greatest athlete, or the athlete who was less blessed, the path to perfection in a game or just life as an individual.....
    I have but one life to give to my country, and I give it to The Crimson Tide

Great Vid. I had forgotten how bad we beat Mich.

The one thing that stood out the most to me was Amari Cooper.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by russtang View Post
    Great Vid. I had forgotten how bad we beat Mich.

The one thing that stood out the most to me was Amari Cooper.
    DITTO... Amari will be super special before he leaves

So many good players and so many good moments, great highlights.

I still don't think AJ gets enough credit from the media, sure he's got a great supporting cast, but he made some great throws this year.
    That game winner to Cooper against Georgia must have been 50 yards or more in the air, right on the money, and he didn't even step into the pass that much.
    That was a big time play from him and Cooper when we needed it most.

AJ had a great year other than the two or so games that he was hurt.

Watching that video is was obvious the talent level of Yeldon and Cooper. Two of the best players in college football as true freshman. I don't think we win the NC without either one of them.

BamaNation All-American BamaFlum's Avatar
    My Mood
    Festive on TideFans.com

The Story Can`t Be Told Any Better (highlights)

Awesome video. Still burns to watch that Aggie game and how close we were.
    RTR!

BamaNation All-American NationalTitles15's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Thanks for posting!
    Roll Tide Roll!!!