The Story Can`t Be Told Any Better (highlights)

IM4UA

1st Team
Aug 10, 2003
Alabaster, AL, US
Re: The Story Can`t Be Told Any Better (highligts)

Make sure you have 30-minutes available before you hit the play button because you won't be able to look away once it starts. Great video!

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012

Make's you feel like your watching a movie rather than a real live football game. Great to be a Tide Fan!

MrRourke

Suspended
Jan 24, 2013

Great stuff - the season in a half hour! Thanks!

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama

Wow Standing Ovation. That was well thought out. Even gave a nod to the teams who helped us. Very thoughtful.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Awesome stuff!!!

My thoughts below:

1. Best 30 minutes I've spent at work this year by far
2. For the Mizzou game, I know it was a snoozer but man, how can we not have the Yeldon water dive/splash??
3. The A&M highlights make me even more angry; like peeling the scab off a wound. 2 under thrown deep patterns in the 4th that would have certainly been TDs. 1st & goal from the 6th and 1 run play called. SMH...but hey, we won the ring. That's all that matters...right? Right?

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I can't believe he didn't include the 2pt conversion after Yeldon's score in the SECCG. I thought that was the moment we turned the momentum (though it kinda went back and forth on the scoreboard) because it was the team and staff saying "we're coming for you."

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
That was awesome. I'm still shaking from seeing that Bama vs Georgia game. And that A & M game.?!@*&#%^

This was one awesome season.

CrimsonForever1

3rd Team
Aug 22, 2012

As all of you must know, I cannot take credit for the video, but I did find it..... It is the best video that I have ever seen that was made about the Crimson Tide and a Championship Season.... For the last few years of our championship games, we have heard all the excuses.... Colt got hurt, backed into the game, Teo having a love affair online by a ghost..... It was the way we dominated each comer in those games..... Personally, I feel that what has happened is the absolute hard work our coaches instilled in each and every player on this team. Every team has great athletes, but not every team has a coaching staff that exudes a frame of mind that if we give the effort that our God given talent, to reach beyond our abilities, to excel in any endeavor we may choose........ That is what Coach Saban has done for us..... It is a belief that you can.... That comes from deep inside the ones who really want to attain perfection, even if it is really not attainable..... I have no doubt what so ever, as long as we have Coach Saban to instill this goal of perfection, no matter how great or mediocre ones talent may be, we will always be champions......

In my last days on earth, I adhere to the direction of God to try to obtain perfection..... I know it will never be reached..... But striving to reach it is what makes me strong enough to live my life in dignity......
After the A&M game, our only loss, I saw a team that was not going to succumb to adversity.... It had to take the ball bouncing in our way, but the Crimson Tide took complete advantage of it to attain perfection, something a mere mortal, who was only a tool, to provide a dignified self confidence to the greatest athlete, or the athlete who was less blessed, the path to perfection in a game or just life as an individual.....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.