AJ's a lucky guy - Katherine Webb on SI.com

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Right there with ya, never understood why people think Dreamland is so great. Maybe the original one is different, I've never been to it but, the one in Montgomery ain't nothing to right home about. Sam's BBQ in Montgomery is better IMO.
BBQ has to be downright awful to be worse than Dreamland. And yes, it used to be a LOT better. Once they franchised it it was over. The ribs are atrocious. The other BBQ places in town say they would be embarrassed to serve that particular cut which has little to no meat on it. JMO and if you love it great. :)

At least his GF is real...and real hot.

tidefan39817

All-American
Jan 17, 2006
Bainbridge, Georgia
BBQ has to be downright awful to be worse than Dreamland. And yes, it used to be a LOT better. Once they franchised it it was over. The ribs are atrocious. The other BBQ places in town say they would be embarrassed to serve that particular cut which has little to no meat on it. JMO and if you love it great. :)

At least his GF is real...and real hot
eh, she needs a little muscle tone. i mean a weight training circuit, not just the treadmill or elipticals wouldn't hurt.

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
Really? Is a thread about a hot girl turning into an argument about who's BBQ is better?

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
we have a dreamland here in Georgia and it is awful. I could name 4 or 5 places that are way better (P. Reds, Hottie Hawg, Williams Bros., Fat Matts)
I've never understood Fat Matt's. To me it is the same as Dreamland. Better atmosphere for sure when they get a band in there, but something is just wrong about grilling ribs and calling it BBQ. BBQ = low and slow.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
we have a dreamland here in Georgia and it is awful. I could name 4 or 5 places that are way better (P. Reds, Hottie Hawg, Williams Bros., Fat Matts)
meh,

haven't had Hottie Hawg (or even heard of it) but Swallow at the Hallow or Two Brothers in Ball Ground beat all of the others

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
meh,

haven't had Hottie Hawg (or even heard of it) but Swallow at the Hallow or Two Brothers in Ball Ground beat all of the others
will have to try those soon.

the hottie hawg is decent not great but i don't think people go there for the BBQ. they probably go for the womenz in daisy duke shorts serving you bbq.

PaulD

All-SEC
Dec 29, 2006
near Perry, Georgia, United States
If this has morphed into a BBQ place thread, I remember Twix N Tween in Centreville, which might still be there as it was there a few years ago. A hole in the wall place, but when I was going between Tuscaloosa and Montgomery on US 82, my car knew to turn in there.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.