69 Unanswered Points in BCS Championship Games-Greatest Bama Statistic Ever?

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Not to throw water on the parade, but teams have gone entire seasons without being scored upon. No doubt that the state of the game has changed tremendously since this was last accomplished, and the feat Bama has accomplished may be the biggest stat since the advent of the forward pass.
And Cy Young won 511 games so Greg Maddux wasn't a very good pitcher with his 353 or whatever it was.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Yep! But they'll keep tryingwith offense though! CNS will figure that out too!
If our offensive line falls into place like I think it will there's no telling how awesome our offense can be next year.
No team in America even comes close to our combination of explosive running backs, receivers, and a QB who can get them the ball.
When I think of Cooper, Norwood, Black, Jones, Foster, a healthy Deandrew, Kenny Bell and others on the outside and running downfield patterns and routes and AJ launching a long ball off a play fake I envision many TD's of over 30 yards in our future.
Could be a totally scary offense for other teams to try and defend.

If our offensive line falls into place like I think it will there's no telling how awesome our offense can be next year.
No team in America even comes close to our combination of explosive running backs, receivers, and a QB who can get them the ball.
When I think of Cooper, Norwood, Black, Jones, Foster, a healthy Deandrew, Kenny Bell and others on the outside and running downfield patterns and routes and AJ launching a long ball off a play fake I envision many TD's of over 30 yards in our future.
Could be a totally scary offense for other teams to try and defend.
That's my only worry as well. I think the growth our defense will have is gonna be great. With AJ manning the offense and CJ manning the defense we may see "all time great" this year!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.