Game Thread: ****Bama vs. UGA***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Same admonitions obtain - no coach bashing, no player bashing, no profanity, even implied. If you can't follow these simple rules, please exit or just don't enter the thread. I'll be back and forth between here and the SOU address...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
hey guys. interesting start to the game.. there is no offensive rhythm from either side so far.
You do realize that our view on the equity of calls (I'm thinking about Levi Randolph getting head-slammed in the face and being called for a foul) are likely to be the exact opposite of yours? Rival fan participation in game threads has usually not turned out well, because they tend to deteriorate into sparring and finger-pointing. Be sure you can stay away from that. Game threads are usually just for Bama fans...

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
According to the color guy, Alabama tries to speed up the game. Does the team know that they try to speed the game up with the offense?

AlexD

1st Team
Jun 19, 2009
Looks like the team has changed up the O a little and I like and I think the players look like they do too..More energetic..

dawgsfan1973

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 20, 2012
You do realize that our view on the equity of calls (I'm thinking about Levi Randolph getting head-slammed in the face and being called for a foul) are likely to be the exact opposite of yours? Rival fan participation in game threads has usually not turned out well, because they tend to deteriorate into sparring and finger-pointing. Be sure you can stay away from that. Game threads are usually just for Bama fans...
no problem man. have a good one.

MrRourke

Suspended
Jan 24, 2013
We play better when we play instinctively, and the half court stuff is just too scripted

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.