College Football Stadium Gameday Experience Rankings....

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
i personally think Aubreren does indeed have a great home field advantage, but huge points should be taken away considering the neighborhood. about 2 blocks away is the worst part of the city. if your car breaks down on north donahue drive, you better get the heck out of dodge...

bamapuppy

1st Team
Mar 28, 2008
Hillsborough, NC
I live exactly 12 miles to UNC-Chapel Hill, and that is where I attend most of my football games these days. And they pretty much hit UNC about right @ 98. Absolutely nothing special about it. I remeber about three years ago I went down to see Julio Jones beat LSU @ Bryant Denny stadium. I say Julio Jones, because I felt that he was the difference maker in that game :biggrin2:. Well, nevertheless, it was a great game, and extremely exciting. One of the most exciting games that I have ever attended in person. The next week I went to see UNC host Miami, and I was nodding off to sleep, it was so boring. So, I know first hand how big a difference there is between the best, and the average.
Going to games in Tuscaloosa will spoil you. None of the other schools even come close. And it does matter where they play. I went to see BAMA when they played up here at Duke, and it was just not the same watching our third string in a high school stadium :biggrin:

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
They must have visited LSU the week before the Bama game. When no one was there because of the open date. As much as I hate LSU, there is no where else in CFB that you have an all day party, and then around 7:30 a football game breaks out.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.