Link: Univ of Tennessee campus ranked one of ugliest in country -- again

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I visited in 1998 to look into their architecture program and was unimpressed by the school itself. I visited 10 schools in that timeframe and they were the first one off the list and I didn’t even hesitate.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Um, they have a "campus?" I've been there many times and never noticed... :D
I used to take new forensic officers to 'The Body Farm'... Looked better than part of the UT campus.
I complain about the stadium. Might have something to do with the fact, my rear end is more than 15" wide... ;)

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I used to take new forensic officers to 'The Body Farm'... Looked better than part of the UT campus.
I complain about the stadium. Might have something to do with the fact, my rear end is more than 15" wide... ;)
Even with that advantage, two years ago, they decided to count security, concessionaires, the football players and virtually every beating heart into their definition of "capacity," in order to get it above ours. We count only occupied seats...

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Even with that advantage, two years ago, they decided to count security, concessionaires, the football players and virtually every beating heart into their definition of "capacity," in order to get it above ours. We count only occupied seats...
I gotta take you to task on that one Earle. I think we count tickets sold because I've seen quite a few empty seats and the "official attendance" was announced as stadium capacity. It was obvious we weren't counting the number of tickets torn at the gates.

mdb-tpet

All-SEC
Sep 2, 2004
Yeah, and having chicken bones (just eaten) thrown at you doesn't make for a great game day experience either.

REBELZED

All-American
Dec 6, 2006
Funny thing, the worst experience I've had in that place involved a Bama fan. An older lady sitting in the box seats up and behind me (I wasn't even really in her direct line of sight) was literally yelling at me to sit down after the 2nd play of the game. I ignored her and stayed standing until the "security guard" or whatever came and told me, "I can't make you sit down, but do the right thing man." Sitting down at a football game is doing the right thing? I never have understood the crowd that wants to go to a live football game and sit and be quiet...

That rant aside, Neyland is kind of a dump.

WildTusk

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 26, 2009
The guy on the far right hand side of the picture is at least 50% responsible for the ugly campus rating.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.