Did Twitter kill the game thread??

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
Kidding. But surprised no one has a thread going.

Turnbull struggled early and was pulled after 3 2/3. BAMA down, 3-0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Anyone have a link? I tried to follow gametracker, but I'm not getting anything.

Edit: Nevermind, it's working now.

Bama up 5-3, bottom of the seventh. Two runs in and still batting.

Last edited:

RTR Rube

Nov 24, 2007
I tried to post an update from the Joe, but the number of folks in the area (gymnastics meet) choked out all the AT&T 4G. Take away: Mikey White is really, really, really good. He was 4 for 5 and made some slick plays at SS. Over street was good in the field as well. Roberts hit the ball hard, but often right at the defense. Same story with Salem. Ray Castillo was pretty impressive in relief. Guilbeau did a good job setting it up. Kamp closed it out, but frankly was hit pretty hard a couple times.

Hoot30

All-SEC
Jan 12, 2005
Nashville, TN
I tried to post an update from the Joe, but the number of folks in the area (gymnastics meet) choked out all the AT&T 4G. Take away: Mikey White is really, really, really good. He was 4 for 5 and made some slick plays at SS. Over street was good in the field as well. Roberts hit the ball hard, but often right at the defense. Same story with Salem. Ray Castillo was pretty impressive in relief. Guilbeau did a good job setting it up. Kamp closed it out, but frankly was hit pretty hard a couple times.
How does he compare to Josh Rutledge? How nice would it be to have another one like him?

baseballfanatic

1st Team
Oct 30, 2008
I don't know about twitter, but me having a phone that dies halfway through the day is a big reason why I'm not posting in a game thread.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I'm not much of a part of the twitter world. Is there an account, not including @mitchgaspard, for the baseball team that posts updates/comments during the game? Once the conference season begins I'll be able to follow the games via radio, until then it's pretty much gametracker, at best. I do have tickets to go to the game at Riverwalk vs. Auburn, looking forward to us changing the direction of that series.

BamaBriar

Scout Team
Mar 24, 2011
Try these: @AlabamaBSB @alagrandslammer @AaronSuttles @rogerpatmyers @Tide_Source

Also @UADiamondDolls and several of the players tweet but not during games.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.