First Post From a Hog fan

Hoggirlie

Feb 19, 2013
Hi guys. Congrats on back to back Crystal Balls. Heres to a job well done!! Take it easy on my Razorbacks when they come down there next year. We are rebuilding, and it may take a year or SIX to be able to compete with you guys and LSU!

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Hi guys. Congrats on back to back Crystal Balls. Heres to a job well done!! Take it easy on my Razorbacks when they come down there next year. We are rebuilding, and it may take a year or SIX to be able to compete with you guys and LSU!
You give LSU too much credit ;)

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
Welcome and thank you for your kind words. I really think you got a good coach and he will have the hogs up and running soon!
Roll Tide and visit anytime!

Bama1985

1st Team
Jan 18, 2006
Calhoun County
Enjoyed your singing videos last season. All Hog fans should be proud to have an ardent fan like you. Please post links to all your new music videos here. You have a great voice!!!

JPT4Bama

Hall of Fame
Aug 21, 2006
Hoover, AL
Good to have you here HogGirl. :smile:

Post often, just don't cuss or argue in an insulting way (not that you would) and be yourself.

crimsonbleeder

All-American
Dec 1, 2002
Birmingham, AL
Lizhoney! Always wanted to say "Hi" face to face. Let's do some Karaoke sometime! LOVE the Karaoke!!!

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
what's this video that everyone keeps referencing? I was pretty sad for the pigs this past year. after watching them demolish k-state (sorry guys, but I hate the k-state wildcats more than auburn) I was hoping you'd have another good year. but y'know what they say, that's how the motorcycle crashes.

what's this video that everyone keeps referencing? I was pretty sad for the pigs this past year. after watching them demolish k-state (sorry guys, but I hate the k-state wildcats more than auburn) I was hoping you'd have another good year. but y'know what they say, that's how the motorcycle crashes.
How do you hate KState more than Barnie?

And welcome Hog fan!

Last edited:

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Welcome to TF's Hoggirlie..It's awesome to have Ladies that love college football on the forums..Hope you enjoy your stay..I also think y'all made a great HC'ing hire..From a pass happy HC, to a just plum nuts HC, to a power running HC..Gotta admit y'all had a great variety of HC's the last 3yrs..

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
How do you hate KState more than Barnie?
I have lived for the past few years in Manhattan, KS, home of the K-state wildcats. The town is disgusting, and the fans are worse. After Snyder (a great coach) retired the first time and his job was taken over by Prince, the tickets were literally given away at restaurants when you bought two entree's, or at local grocery stores if you spent over $40 dollars. This is not a joke. And then on game day, they would charge $5-10 dollars at the gate for tickets. The fans here are fair weather, at best. Now since Snyder came back and they've had some good years, "we're the greatest, we've always been a huge football power and have always had a huge loyal fanbase." I would wear auburn orange in a second before I'd wear k-state purple. I just.....oh god, the hate. And this town it's located in, Manhattan. All post depression era housing with chicken wire around the hot water heaters sitting out in the living room. People won't renovate or improve, cause there's no point, there's always a new batch of college kids with mom and dad flipping the bill so they can just tear the place apart (and they do.) I've traveled the world over, and this is easily the worst place I've ever lived. And I lived in Tennessee at one point.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.