First Post From a Hog fan

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I have lived for the past few years in Manhattan, KS, home of the K-state wildcats. The town is disgusting, and the fans are worse. After Snyder (a great coach) retired the first time and his job was taken over by Prince, the tickets were literally given away at restaurants when you bought two entree's, or at local grocery stores if you spent over $40 dollars. This is not a joke. And then on game day, they would charge $5-10 dollars at the gate for tickets. The fans here are fair weather, at best. Now since Snyder came back and they've had some good years, "we're the greatest, we've always been a huge football power and have always had a huge loyal fanbase." I would wear auburn orange in a second before I'd wear k-state purple. I just.....oh god, the hate. And this town it's located in, Manhattan. All post depression era housing with chicken wire around the hot water heaters sitting out in the living room. People won't renovate or improve, cause there's no point, there's always a new batch of college kids with mom and dad flipping the bill so they can just tear the place apart (and they do.) I've traveled the world over, and this is easily the worst place I've ever lived. And I lived in Tennessee at one point.
Why do you keep on living there...

Bama Bird

Scout Team
Feb 6, 2013
Kansas is easily the worst state I've ever been to, and I've been to most of them. It's like the trashiness/desolation of West Virginia, but flat and no trees

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.