A.J. Gets His SUV "Booted" at Bryant Hall

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
This has been on ITAT for a day now. Pictures of all the players rides with speculation as to how they can afford such luxuries while Cam rode a scooter.
Cam's drivers license had been suspended. It's about his intellectual level to think that he wouldn't need one to ride a scooter...

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Re: A.J. Gets His SUV Hauled Off From Bryant Hall

I don't think a traffic enforcer would ever be so stupid as to boot my pickup. I have an oxy-acetylene setup and will not hesitate to cut the boot off!
Hahaha, and they have a piece of paper called a warrant that would then have your name on it.

OldNo7

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 7, 2010
Birmingham, AL
For real. I didn't get any news time when I was booted in the parking lot for Little Italy and Moe's on the Strip for walking across to Buffalo Phil's.

My roommate sophomore year got booted for parking in the Publix lot so we could run across the street and pick up our lunch from Crimson Cafe. High price for a mediocre meal, lol.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
My roommate sophomore year got booted for parking in the Publix lot so we could run across the street and pick up our lunch from Crimson Cafe. High price for a mediocre meal, lol.
Praise be to UA's transaction fees on dining dollars. Crimson Cafe (now Crimson Tavern) has improved a lot since they ditched dining dollars, updated the menu, and added a bar.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Is this guy a real journalist?
He may be a real journalist, but that is not an actual news piece. It's more of a blog post. Please do not complain about it, either. You gave the writer and USA Today one more click than they already had to show advertisers.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.