Question: Info about Clay Travis

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
My only beef with the Round Table is when they try to be too cutesy and heavy on pop culture. I only listen when in the car, but hoped they'd make the show a little meatier whn they moved to the afternoon shift.

Has anyone heard the new midday show? They brought in two guys from Dallas, one is a Longhorn fan and the other is an Aggie fan. They don't have real exciting on air personalities from what I've heard so far.

My only beef with the Round Table is when they try to be too cutesy and heavy on pop culture. I only listen when in the car, but hoped they'd make the show a little meatier whn they moved to the afternoon shift.

Has anyone heard the new midday show? They brought in two guys from Dallas, one is a Longhorn fan and the other is an Aggie fan. They don't have real exciting on air personalities from what I've heard so far.
Those two are dangerously close to resembling morning zoo radio personalities. I'm rapidly losing interest.

IH8Orange

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2000
Trussville, AL, USA
An allegory about Clay Travis.

A group of terrorists speeds down a highway in an explosive-laden truck to hurl themselves headlong into a supermarket full of innocent civilians.

Clay Travis looks through the eyepiece of the TOW guided missile, places the reticle squarely on the terrorist truck and squeezes the trigger. The missile speeds toward the truck, correcting its trajectory to coincide with the position of the reticle on the target. Clay Travis then sets down the guidance unit, pops open a beer, and starts practicing his comedy routine "You might be a hillbilly" for amateur night at the Comedy Barn in Maryville. Meanwhile, the TOW missile heads toward its unsuspecting target, which the guidance system now inadvertently points toward, and then smashes head on into the supermarket.

Clay doesn't see the explosion because he is busy practicing his next line, "if you've ever sat in the hot tub with tennstud wearing only your coonskin cap, you might be..."

BOOM!!! The blast reverberates and shakes the ground. Clay looks up and sees the terrorist vehicle slam into the already smoldering and demolished supermarket and explode.

"You pay $45K for a missile and it can't hit a slow VW van? Oh, well. The supermarket looked like it was already burning when the terrorists exploded their bomb, so I guess it wouldn't have mattered anyway. Comedy Barn, here I come. Now where'd I put that beer."

Clay Travis might be intelligent. If so, he is wasting his potential. Apparently, being 15 again is his goal in life.

RandallPoffo

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 17, 2012
The problem is that even talking negatively about this guy helps his fame. The best thing that we can all do is act like he doesn't exist.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.