Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BamaNation Second Team BamaRickandLisa's Avatar

College Coordinator Salaries...

Lswho's offensive coordinator Cam Cameron is getting

1st Year 600k
    2nd Year 1.3m
    3rd Year 1.5m

Is Nussmeier getting this much ?
    Nuss has done a good job thus far in my opinion, pay raise may be in the future.

2. Advertisement
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Assit. Cord. salaries

Nuss made $590,000 in his first season. I'm sure he will get a pay raise like the majority of all the assistants.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Amused on TideFans.com

Which one looks better on a resume? Les Miles or Nick Saban's offensive coordinator.
    Ya gotta believe!!!!

LSU is a much harder job.

BamaNation All-American 2003TIDE's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by buzzincuzzin View Post
    LSU is a much harder job.
    LOL. Dude only has 8 or so plays to call.

BamaNation Second Team BamaRickandLisa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bama Lee View Post
    Which one looks better on a resume? Les Miles or Nick Saban's offensive coordinator.
    Trying to figure out what a resume has to do with the subject at hand !

Quote Originally Posted by BamaRickandLisa View Post
    Trying to figure out what a resume has to do with the subject at hand !
    It has a lot to do with the subject when you are talking about how much someone is getting paid.
    "Everybody that chooses to go to the game should stay there and support the team for the game." - Nick Saban
    "This is how it should be every game, every home game... the fans were just amazing". - Kevin Norwood on 2013 LSU game
    "Four, five-star recruits are in Tuscaloosa, and then they see a stadium start emptying out at halftime"

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by KrAzY3 View Post
    It has a lot to do with the subject when you are talking about how much someone is getting paid.
    Yep. I think Nuss would rather get paid a little less while coaching under the man many see as the best college football coach and win a few championships before taking a head coaching gig somewhere.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bama Lee View Post
    Neither - both are great coaches with great programs. Either would work equally well on a resume assuming a solid performance in the job during your tenure.

My Mood
    Amused on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    Neither - both are great coaches with great programs. Either would work equally well on a resume assuming a solid performance in the job during your tenure.
    Wouldn't it be interesting to follow coaches under Saban with subsequent success versus the same under Les Miles.
    Ya gotta believe!!!!

bingo

BamaNation Hall of Fame CapstoneGrad06's Avatar

I will believe it when I see it with Cameron at LSU. It is still Les Miles' offense. Why is a Tiger going to change its stripes after 8 years?
    "Each play has a history and a life of its own. How is that play going to be remembered? If you're focusing on that play and what you have to do that single play, usually you'll do pretty good on it." - Coach Nick Saban

BamaNation Hall of Fame JPT4Bama's Avatar

Sorry but Les and "great coach" don't really belong together. Just ask most LSU fans if you don't believe me.
    Ask me about my vow of silence.