Scout Team
Oct 3, 2011
Mississippi
Lswho's offensive coordinator Cam Cameron is getting

1st Year 600k
2nd Year 1.3m
3rd Year 1.5m

Is Nussmeier getting this much ?
Nuss has done a good job thus far in my opinion, pay raise may be in the future.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: Assit. Cord. salaries

Nuss made $590,000 in his first season. I'm sure he will get a pay raise like the majority of all the assistants.

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX

Which one looks better on a resume? Les Miles or Nick Saban's offensive coordinator.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

It has a lot to do with the subject when you are talking about how much someone is getting paid.
Yep. I think Nuss would rather get paid a little less while coaching under the man many see as the best college football coach and win a few championships before taking a head coaching gig somewhere.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

Which one looks better on a resume? Les Miles or Nick Saban's offensive coordinator.
Neither - both are great coaches with great programs. Either would work equally well on a resume assuming a solid performance in the job during your tenure.

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX

Neither - both are great coaches with great programs. Either would work equally well on a resume assuming a solid performance in the job during your tenure.
Wouldn't it be interesting to follow coaches under Saban with subsequent success versus the same under Les Miles.

CapstoneGrad06

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2006
Houston, Texas

I will believe it when I see it with Cameron at LSU. It is still Les Miles' offense. Why is a Tiger going to change its stripes after 8 years?

JPT4Bama

Hall of Fame
Aug 21, 2006
Hoover, AL

Sorry but Les and "great coach" don't really belong together. Just ask most LSU fans if you don't believe me.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Word is the LSU offensive staff will earn over $2 million this year and over $3 million in 2014. Link

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
As a country, we've lost our minds paying that kind of money to an assistant.
Considering the revenue the assistants bring into the programs/schools/cities, they deserve quality pay. However, I don't understand $3 million for the offensive staff.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
No such thing as being overpaid. You're worth whatever someone is willing to pay you. I may not value someone that much and thus, I'm not paying them that much. But their employers do and are.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.