News Article: Looks like DJ Fluker is gonna get a Draft day look from the Chargers

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
You're either going to be a fan of nearly every team or root against a lot of alums. Thanks a lot Saban.

BigBama76

Suspended
Oct 26, 2011
Atlanta, GA
An old family friend was drafted by San Diego in 1966 in the 11th round. He played tight end in college but they turned him into a left tackle. He played for San Diego 10 years blind side blocking for Hadl and Fouts. I read where he died just a few months ago R.I.P. Terry Owens.

CaliforniaTide

All-American
Aug 9, 2006
Huntsville, AL
As a Niners fan, it was killing me to watch the NFC Championship against Atlanta, and Julio shredding up the secondary. On one hand, I loved seeing him play well. On the other, the Niners were on the ropes.

I'd like to see Coach Harbaugh try to draft some Alabama defensive players, if possible. Niners had a good defense but snaps were pretty much limited to just the starters for pretty much the entire season (regular season + playoffs). Niners need to get some more rotations in their defense.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
As a Niners fan, it was killing me to watch the NFC Championship against Atlanta, and Julio shredding up the secondary. On one hand, I loved seeing him play well. On the other, the Niners were on the ropes.

I'd like to see Coach Harbaugh try to draft some Alabama defensive players, if possible. Niners had a good defense but snaps were pretty much limited to just the starters for pretty much the entire season (regular season + playoffs). Niners need to get some more rotations in their defense.
Well , I loved it. ;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.