We are remodeling!

texasaggie84

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 28, 2012
Danville, CA

Not that this has to do with the Tide (but since my son is going to Bama in the fall) I thought I would show a rendering of what Kyle Field will eventually look like. Hope you all enjoy yourselves if you come to visit.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Not that this has to do with the Tide (but since my son is going to Bama in the fall) I thought I would show a rendering of what Kyle Field will eventually look like. Hope you all enjoy yourselves if you come to visit.
Looks good! What will capacity be?

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009

Very nice looking stadium rendered. I like how everything is enclosed and the overall look. This appears that it will be very nice.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
This looks very nice. I have visited A&M and they have really nice facilities in most sports

Moving to the SEC was such a great move for them.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

Pretty nice!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.