We are remodeling!

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
TEXASAGGIE84... We did our version of you build it and they will come.

Now it looks like we should have thought bigger. Didn't take Coach Saban long
to fill the seats. (Except for the Frat boys)

Here's hoping TAMU has the same success.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
The rendering looks good and I like the design. Also looks as though home games will be even louder than they are now, I just don’t see sound escaping that place.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I too think that looks amazing..I think it would look better with matching awnings on the visitor side..I'm not sure bout the parking decks..That's some prime game-day tailgating area to me..Takes away from the fan experience IMO..But..Sure is nice parking that close to the stadium..

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Now that Texas A&M is getting a SEC stadium (except those Mississippi schoools and Vandy), are they going to get SEC cheerleaders?

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
that's alot of money they are talking about for these renovations $450 million..
The Yahoo article made it sound like it's all being done because of Manziel. He may just be an added reason. But good for them; hope they can keep it filled up.

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL

GreatMarch

All-SEC
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham, AL
I do some work in Kerrville from time to time and listen to quite a bit of Johnny this and Johnny that and have heard about this stadium expansion and how it was "going to be done big." As I sat their listening to the Aggie fans talk "Texas smack" to me I told them that they were starting to remind me of another fan base.......Longhorn fans.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
First, it's a beautiful rendering and will make for a great upgrade! Congrats.

Second, it's getting a little old hearing everybody say TAMU is just jetting straight to the top of the SEC. Maybe they are...maybe they'll stay...maybe they'll fall back into the pack. Right now they've done nothing but posted one great year with an outstanding, yet unusual qb. Let's see what they do in the near future. Can they win the west, and SEC crown or play for it all??? We'll see but right now they've just had one good year that netted them 3rd place in the SECW. For crying out loud...the Barn can do that every few years!

Last edited:

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
That's gonna be one beautiful stadium.

The largest capacity in the SEC, spending close to half a billion dollars. They do make things bigger in Texas.
--------------------------------------

Just think how small Tennessee is going to make their seats to try and compete. A&M is slapping both UT's in the face with this move.
All Tennessee has to do is start counting venders and security outside the stadium to boost numbers.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I do some work in Kerrville from time to time and listen to quite a bit of Johnny this and Johnny that and have heard about this stadium expansion and how it was "going to be done big." As I sat their listening to the Aggie fans talk "Texas smack" to me I told them that they were starting to remind me of another fan base.......Longhorn fans.
Just tell them it's bout time they finally updated their facilities just to our level..It's going to look nice..It may or may not have more seats than us or The Vols stadiums(I've seen conflicting seating #'s)..Even if they have more seats than us..Our stadium will still look better..

CapstoneGrad06

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2006
Houston, Texas
I think the melt down is about to begin at U of Texas. I think aTm has kinda left them in the dust.
I continue to see this stated but I think it is an overreaction. One year isn't going to reverse 100 years of UT running things in that state.​There's too much money and fan following for them to accept the likes of the last few seasons forever.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.