Where do Bama's boys go in draft?....prediction thread

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
With Milliner blowing up the Combine, as expected, he won't fall any further than either 4th or 5th. Both the Eagles and Lions have glaring holes at cornerback, and both won't pass him up.

Don't think Warmack will really go that high. He'll probably be a top fifteen guy, but I think people touting a guard as a top-five pick are just getting ahead of themselves.

Barrett Jones is probably going to fall a bit as well. Going to be difficult to see a team spend a first round pick on a guy who isn't certain to be able to play tackle at the next level, and the foot injury is going to limit him in that regard because it takes away the opportunity he has to showcase his athleticism before the draft. I expect he'll be an early-to-mid second round guy who ends up on one of the perennial contenders.

The one to keep your eye on is D.J. Fluker, and I expect he really shoots up the draft boards. Great in the run game, athletic enough to play right tackle, and long enough that someone could take the chance on him playing the left side. Guys with that pedigree generally don't fall far in the Draft. I could see him going as high as 7th overall to the Cardinals, and with the Rams, Steelers, Cowboys, and Bears all having picks between 16th and 20th -- and all needing OL help -- I don't think he'll fall any more than that.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.