Early NFL Combine Results

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
You guys are probably correct on the pro day at UA. I would guess coaches and scouts get a lot more usable info at our personalized pro day than they do at the Combine. Just would be nice to see our guys shining on a national stage for all fanbases and future commits to see live on TV. It is what it is.

You guys are probably correct on the pro day at UA. I would guess coaches and scouts get a lot more usable info at our personalized pro day than they do at the Combine. Just would be nice to see our guys shining on a national stage for all fanbases and future commits to see live on TV. It is what it is.
Pro-Day is just another piece of the puzzle for the scouts. It's not quite the hustle and bustle of the combine, but it's also the "comfort zone" for the player. The combine allows scouts to see how the players perform in a non-familiar, high profile setting.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I will keep trading championships for guys not competing at the combine but it stinks that most of our guys are never healthy for the combine. Over the last 4 years we have had more guys sit out than go through all the drills. Of course our players have also played the last game of the year while other guys were healing soon. Looks to be a trend that will continue as long as we are on top.
Our guys are playing their last game after (sometimes, long after) the other schools -- they have less recovery time.

BradtheImpaler

All-American
Nov 16, 2010
Sugar Hill, GA
That's what the BCSNCG is for. ;)

runatl

Suspended
Dec 5, 2011
Not going to lie.

I'm starting to feel bad for Te'o.

Kid's going through hell right now. I mean... he's only as old as I am.

Gosh, he ....ed up big time.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.