How Would You Survive a "Walking Dead" World?

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
My buddy and I keep talking about the best ways to survive a Walking Dead World.....

We came up with our initial plan....

Never Walk in the Woods......EVER......stay in the clear. So --

1. Scorched Earth Policy -- Set Traps, Catch animals as you torch the wooded areas. If it's flat I can see the Walkers -- Burn all of it down
2. Head toward the Coast -- and look for boats
3. Head to an Island -- take out all the zombies that are there with the assumption they won't swim over

what is your plan?

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana
1. Catch anyone you find setting the woods on fire. Eat their brains.
2. Set up a boat on a coast and wait for people to come on board. Eat their brains.
3. Set another ambush on an island, where people will let their guard down. Eat their brains.

I plan to be a well-fed zombie. Zombies have all the fun, anyway. :wink:

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Locomotive rail yard. Stock piles of bottled water, generators a plenty, and each road locomotive can hold up to 5,000 gallons of diesel fuel. Find a defensible building and make runs when necessary. Also the rail cars could hold valuable supplies, no telling what's in the containers we carry.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Fly solo. Too many bad things happen to folks in groups.
Learn to be vegetarian. Meat seems hard to come by.
Become proficient in weapons that can be reused or have reusable ammunition.
Stay on the move. Camping in one spot makes you targets for other humans and hordes of zombies.

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
1. Catch anyone you find setting the woods on fire. Eat their brains.
2. Set up a boat on a coast and wait for people to come on board. Eat their brains.
3. Set another ambush on an island, where people will let their guard down. Eat their brains.

I plan to be a well-fed zombie. Zombies have all the fun, anyway. :wink:
lol.

until their brains are sploded all over the floor. Oh wait, Obama took my gun..

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
Whatever happens, I want NYBF with me for his survival skills. And I want Barrett Jones with me so that everything remains classy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smohabbat

Scout Team
Oct 13, 2011
Buy or i guess steal an all electric car since it's zombie times. Head out west and find a nice place in arizona. Find a ranch to live in with tons of guns and ammunition. Setup a ten foot wall all around with flood lights. Oh and of course a gatlin gun and .50 caliber installed on the roof to shoot em down from long distance. Allow folks to stay if they can provide in some way.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I was thinking about this the other day. With all the zombie movies and TV shows, it would be almost impossible for a zombie apocalypse to occur. The premise of most of these shows/movies is that The Walking Dead, Dawn of the dead, etc. never happened, so no one knows what these things are. Since we know of all of these things would it even be possible for it to get as out of hand as an apocalypse?

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
I'm depending on my husband to kill any zombie we come across as well as any human that threatens us. He's armed, knows how to win a fight, and is intelligent and just sociopathic enough to get us through just about anything I can imagine we would encounter in the zombie apocalypse.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.