Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Once upon a time
New Girl
True Blood
Pretty Little Liars
Vampire diaries
Impractical jokers (watch with my husband)

I am thinking of starting The Walking Dead on Netflix.

JPT4Bama

Hall of Fame
Aug 21, 2006
Hoover, AL
No one watches "Dexter"? I am just now finishing the 6th novel and I read the first a little over a week ago. I love it but have never seen the show.

I know it's not uncommon for the screen version of most anything to disappoint but I plan on watching the first season as soon asI get the DVD.

The books have been terrific.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I've just about given up trying to start new shows because so many get cancelled so fast. I've since just waited for shows that survive and get a few seasons on DVD and go that route.

Now online you can find a gold mine.

Anyone try Amazon Prime? It is like 70.00 for the year but it looked like you could stream entire seasons of shows anytime you want as a member. Not all shows are available but there are a lot.

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
The new Dallas
Chicago Fire
Justified
The Americans
Mr Tworpy
Vegas
Golden Boy
Go to sleep what to do

Last edited:

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
No one watches "Dexter"? I am just now finishing the 6th novel and I read the first a little over a week ago. I love it but have never seen the show.

I know it's not uncommon for the screen version of most anything to disappoint but I plan on watching the first season as soon asI get the DVD.

The books have been terrific.
You must not have read my list!! I LOVE Dexter!! Once you start watching, don't go out of order on the series. I haven't read the books so I don't know if story lines carry over. Just watch in order. That is all I will say!! Welcome to a great addiction!!

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
I've just about given up trying to start new shows because so many get cancelled so fast. I've since just waited for shows that survive and get a few seasons on DVD and go that route.

Now online you can find a gold mine.

Anyone try Amazon Prime? It is like 70.00 for the year but it looked like you could stream entire seasons of shows anytime you want as a member. Not all shows are available but there are a lot.
I'm a Prime member just for the free two-day shipping on Prime eligible items, because of how much I order off of Amazon. The video streaming is just a perk. :biggrin2:

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk 2

smohabbat

Scout Team
Oct 13, 2011
White collar
Modern family
Walking dead
Game of thrones
Homeland
Newsroom
The office
House of lies
Workaholics

Sportscenter every night

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.