Trying to convince your wife/gf to get a boob job? This might help...

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Are you trying to convince your wife or girlfriend to get a boob job? Having trouble convincing her that it's a good idea? Well, here's an interesting bit of information that just might offer a financial benefit side to your argument to help convince her to bounce to it, so to speak. :biggrin2: As it turns out, breast implants may very well be a tax write-off!!!

Take a look at this scan from a tax law reference book:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Aint nothin like the real thing
Have to agree. What many are missing is that you must first convince your wife to become an exotic dancer so the boobs are related to the job. BTW, there's a recent study that kneading breasts keeps breast cancer from developing. Try that with a sack of silicone...

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Have to agree. What many are missing is that you must first convince your wife to become an exotic dancer so the boobs are related to the job. BTW, there's a recent study that kneading breasts keeps breast cancer from developing. Try that with a sack of silicone...
I tell my wife that every day...still doesn't help.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Actually had an ex-gf who had salt-water ones....she told me early on that the doctor told her that to keep them as soft as possible they had to be massaged regularly. She realized 6 months later she should have kept her mouth shut, because I would always say "Only following doctor's orders..."

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.