Fresh Prince Lyric Locksdown Schools...

9jack9

Scout Team
Jan 14, 2007
United States
This is a total overreaction on the school officials' part. Setting aside the knowledge of the TV show, how can you conflate "shooting b-ball" with a threat of violence? It's patently ridiculous! If a football player discusses the "Run and Gun" offense, maybe the swat team should be called and the school evacuated, because any us of any word even related to a gun is a reason for panic. It's silly to think that if someone mentions bullet points in English Class, will people will shriek in horror? Will children run for their lives? Will my mom will get scared and say “You’re movin’ with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.” I whistled for a cab and, when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought, “Nah, forget it. Yo holmes! To Bel-Air!” I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabby "Yo holmes, smell ya later". Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.

Last edited:

KrimsonNinja

All-SEC
Apr 22, 2009
Florida
No word on whether he said "Smell ya later" upon being cleared
That was my favorite part.

But seriously, I can't believe people are that dumb. When I went to school words like gun, shooting, kill, shotgun, rifle, whatever the word was, was normal because a lot of students and teachers hunted. I'm baffled at the idea that people are that afraid of the word "shooting."

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
i have zero faith in teachers to not be morons. my wife's family is full of teachers, i have multiple friends who are teachers, but somehow they must lose all intelligence once they go to work.

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
Slightly ironic it occurred in Pennsylvania of all places. At least it wasn't in West Philadelphia.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.