A White House petition seeks to change National Anthem to R. Kelly's Ignition (Remix)

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
From Huffington Post, and this petition already has about 5,000 sigs.
WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO: change the national anthem to R. Kelly's 2003 hit "Ignition (Remix)." We, the undersigned, would like the Obama administration to recognize the need for a new national anthem, one that even a decade after its creation, is still hot and fresh out the kitchen. America has changed since Francis Scott Key penned our current anthem in 1814. Since then, we have realized that after the show, it's the afterparty, and that after the party, it's the hotel lobby, and--perhaps most importantly--that 'round about four, you've got to clear the lobby, at which point it's strongly recommended that you take it to the room and freak somebody. President Obama: we ask you to recognize the evolution of this beautiful country and give us an anthem that better suits the glorious nation we have become.

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
A White House petition seeks to change National Anthem to R. Kelly's Ignition (

Peace sells, but who's buying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JPT4Bama

Hall of Fame
Aug 21, 2006
Hoover, AL
Re: A White House petition seeks to change National Anthem to R. Kelly's Ignition (

Where do I sign? I am desperately seeking cool by whatever means necessary.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Dire Straits "Money For Nothing" is appropriate for the attitude of today's society.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Why not just adopt the old Soviet one? It matches the Chosen One's politics.

Or maybe he'd feel more at home with whatever they play in Kenya.

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
Re: A White House petition seeks to change National Anthem to R. Kelly's Ignition (

I was thinking Hulk Hogan's "Real American" theme...Lol

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.