An Aggie's Plea

TexasAggie2010

Feb 26, 2013
Howdy,

As you may know, Ryan Swope is in the running for the cover of NCAA '14. Swope was an incredible athlete and member of the Aggie family, and we really want to see his accomplishments honored. I'm here asking for help from other members of the best conference in the nation. It would be awesome if you would help get out the word to make sure the cover doesn't go to someone from the Big 10.

We were all hoping for a showdown between Swope and Lacy, but know that all of Aggieland would have been behind you if the tables were turned.

You can vote at http://www.facebook.com/easportsncaafootball?ref=stream

Looking forward to 9/14.

Roll Tide & Gig 'Em!

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Isn't Swoop the same guy who was acting a fool every time he caught a pass in the Bama/A&M game? Every time he caught the ball, I swore it was the first time he had ever touched the ball..

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
Isn't Swoop the same guy who was acting a fool every time he caught a pass in the Bama/A&M game? Every time he caught the ball, I swore it was the first time he had ever touched the ball..
This. Also EA robbed Eddie for this voting Denard was up a whole day before you could vote for Eddie. What a down year when it comes down to Swope and Denard.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Howdy,

As you may know, Ryan Swope is in the running for the cover of NCAA '14. Swope was an incredible athlete and member of the Aggie family, and we really want to see his accomplishments honored. I'm here asking for help from other members of the best conference in the nation. It would be awesome if you would help get out the word to make sure the cover doesn't go to someone from the Big 10.

We were all hoping for a showdown between Swope and Lacy, but know that all of Aggieland would have been behind you if the tables were turned.

Looking forward to 9/14.

Roll Tide & Gig 'Em!
Not no, but hell no! Looks like it will be a custom cover this year.

JPT4Bama

Hall of Fame
Aug 21, 2006
Hoover, AL
Thanks but no thanks. Don't really care for posers. Fine player no doubt but could have done without the bush league antics.

Bama1985

1st Team
Jan 18, 2006
Calhoun County
Howdy,

Looking forward to 9/14.

Roll Tide & Gig 'Em!
Ok--I'm in and I will tell all my rowdy friends. Aggies proved they deserve respect and we should support our SEC brothers. Johnny Football was there in Miami to support Bama for the National Title. Besides, I used to have an Aggie girlfriend before I married a University of Alabama girl.

MBA_99

1st Team
Jan 11, 2010
A, A
I'd vote for Manziel all day long, but not Swope. I can't count the number of better players in the SEC last year. Even on TAMU's squad; their linemen played lights out against us.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
You want me to vote for someone who will be on the cover of a video game where the company makes millions but the players get zero for their image being used?

Bama Bird

Scout Team
Feb 6, 2013
I, on the other hand, find it utterly hilarious that a QB who got benched midway through his senior season is going to make the cover. Some men just want to watch the world burn? Then count me among them. I wasn't going to vote at all, but you've inspired me to vote for Robinson. Thanks

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.