AJ Squats 600 Today

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Everybody works hard in the weight room with Cochran. AJ is leading by example and will be an even greater leader this year. No telling what Brodie could have done with Saban and Cochran.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Everybody works hard in the weight room with Cochran. AJ is leading by example and will be an even greater leader this year. No telling what Brodie could have done with Saban and Cochran.
Brodie would have benefited from Coach Cochran's training.

(Brodie seemed to skip most of the weight room work.)

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
AJ gaining strength should scare a lot of people. I remember the first game he played against PSU, he threw a TD pass that looked like it went right through the defenders helmets ear-hole. I still don't know how the receiver was able to catch it. Great concentration on the receiver's part, but that pass was very impressive. Thanks CNS, for making this so much fun for the State of Alabama, the University, and the fans. I'm looking forward to my visit to my adopted Home Town of Mobile in April.
Roll Tide!

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
Never would have thought AJ would be pushing that much weight up and down.....with QB's doing that type of weight work, it reminds me of a quip Granny Holtz made just before Bama beat the Hogs in the '80 Sugar Bowl....Holtz said, "Even Bama's Cheerleaders are bigger than our offensive line."

BDDBAMA

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 22, 2004
Atlanta, GA
I wonder if part of the draft report AJ received from the NFL called for him to get bigger and stronger, despite his proven track record in the durability department.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.